sBorg.us - Install Tickets at $7.50

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just ordered, get in quick guys Somiks service rocks!!
Thanks! I do have to show others an example of quality sborg hosting, right? ;)

I ordered one too :)
Thank you for your order. Both orders has been processed!

hey somik
is the update free or paid one?
y do we have to pay every time an update is announced?
Updates are free. Thats why its called "free update". Upgrades are paid cause you need to reinstall sBorg to recieve the upgrade and installing/reinstalling sBorg uses up 1 install ticket. But as install tickets costs $3.5 and lower, i dont think you have much to complain about. Afterall, i do have to work for over 20 days for each upgrade! You are just supporting sBorg devlopments.

Remember that upgrades are optional. We wont force you to upgrade. Its your choice to upgrade and get new features.

Got my details already, now that is what I call service

:D

Hi!
My sborg is going good with filehost but I'm not sure if torrentleech is working cause I added 2 torrents from hours and i don't know what is the status and progress in % it shows only that:
Downloading [ 0 MB ]: 0%

Sending torrent file to Transmission for download.

Downloading torrent file.
This may take a while...

How can I see the right status?

Is strange but when I add the torrent it shows me the size and after it reset on 0MB!

Hi!
My sborg is going good with filehost but I'm not sure if torrentleech is working cause I added 2 torrents from hours and i don't know what is the status and progress in % it shows only that:
Downloading [ 0 MB ]: 0%

Sending torrent file to Transmission for download.

Downloading torrent file.
This may take a while...

How can I see the right status?

Is strange but when I add the torrent it shows me the size and after it reset on 0MB!

that means sBorg is not able to access transmission

make sure 127.0.0.1 is in the whitelist of transmission and you have entered the corrent user n pass on setup page if any.

I just ordered plan F to test. I was wondering since we have FTP access, am I allowed to upload a php page (I have my own template for posting to my WP) for my use with sborg?

XD now I can download from public torrent but it won't start downloading from private tracker!!!

How can I fix that?

the only problem i can see with this is that the torrent is very old and do not have any seeders

if you want i can give you a private torrent to check thats working in my sBorg

somik,
does sborg also autopost to vbulletin?
btw i bought 2 installs yesterday

yes it do

Why don't you add the common texts to the post template itself? Post description was given for description of the file. I can add it but it wont be available till the new sborg, which is due in about a month!

Somik when I add torrents, sometimes it successfully copies the file to the folder of Sborg and processes it for uploading. Sometimes the copying fails and I have to manually copy the torrent folder to the "files" folder. Is there anyway to get around this? :(

Hi i Want to install it on my vps...but i have cpanel installed on my server and one site is running on it.so can i install it on my vps....will it effect to my site......I want it for my personal use so i can get one ticket......suppose if i format my vps and install os again then i need to buy one more ticket or my old ticket will work on it.

Regards
Sushant

Somik when I add torrents, sometimes it successfully copies the file to the folder of Sborg and processes it for uploading. Sometimes the copying fails and I have to manually copy the torrent folder to the "files" folder. Is there anyway to get around this? :(
If you are on 32bit OS, avoid downloading torrents with files over 2GB. Files larger then 2GB is only supported on 64bit OS. Also, make sure your account has enough free space.

Hi i Want to install it on my vps...but i have cpanel installed on my server and one site is running on it.so can i install it on my vps....will it effect to my site......I want it for my personal use so i can get one ticket......suppose if i format my vps and install os again then i need to buy one more ticket or my old ticket will work on it.

Regards
Sushant
It wont affect your site if you install it properly, and follow instructions. You'll need PHP 5.3.x though, so you may need to recompile your PHP from whm. Reinstalling sBorg will use up 1 more install ticket. 1 install ticket is good for only 1 install or reinstallation. Once installed, you can use it forever (no time limit).

Yes its 64 bit Centos with 200 GB space, my own dedi, but still not able to copy correctly... I wish sborg would check if the file has correctly copied it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back