sBorg.us - Install Tickets at $7.50

Status
Not open for further replies.
anyone get this error on uploading to filesonic?:

Code:
Filesonic:

Could not connect to host: 
/?X-Progress-ID=upload_1303285053__48939
Thanks to lifetalk and filesonic staff finally realizing their problems, this has been fixed on new sborg 5.1.

Thanks lifetalk for the help!

Ordered Germany Plan F :)
Check your email for details :)

WaReZ, I am on sBorg.us official host, and I wanted to know how the update will take place. Will you (host) update the script for us, or do we need to download the file and do a reinstall, which will take 1 more ticked id... <_<
You usually contact us via support ticket. If you had bought sBorg hosting 7 days from release of sBorg 5.1, you get a free upgrade to sBorg 5.1. Otherwise, you need to renew for a month to get upgraded.

Paid for one, waiting for details !
Normally orders take 24 hours to process. If you haven't recieved any details via email within that time, contact us imidiately. Some times our emails are rejected by some email hosts (like aol).

Did I just hear sBorg 5.1 speaking something? :|
Probably confirming you that sborg system has been activated.

The script is kool, but the US Servers fucking shit, wasted money on this!
If you mean our USA servers, you can always get a full refund within 3 days of the order if you dont like it. As for me, speed seems fine. 10 MB/s upload to fileserve, 3~4 MB/s other downloads, and 4~5 MB/s other uploads. As for filesonic, it sucks everywhere!

Latest version

Always stop during upload on MU

Posts Remain Incomplete...

and i receive links like this

Creating screenshots
Rapidshare: Uploaded at 0.839 MB/s Uploaded at 0.781 MB/s Uploaded at 0.83 MB/s

Last edited:
I'd like to buy sbor to try it, but how many install ticket may I buy?

To install sBorg, you will need 1 install ticket. If you want to reinstall your version of sBorg or install sBorg again when a new version comes out, you will require one more install ticket. Once installed, you can use that version of sBorg forever. Note that we provide free updates and bugfixes for the latest version of sBorg. We sell a minimum of 2 install tickets.

Install tickets are non-refundable, so if you just want to try sborg, i recommend you get a cheap sBorg hosting plan first. Then if you like sBorg, you can buy install tickets.

Our plans: http://sborg.us/site/purchase-plans/

is it possible to create accounts if i install sborg on a vps?
need a quick reply

Yes. Install virtualmin, create accounts, install sBorg on each accounts.

I still can not connect to FSo, but my VPS with RDP account is working without any problem with Filesonic. There is something wrong with either server OR configuration.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back