sBorg.us - Install Tickets at $7.50

Status
Not open for further replies.
i did :( am trying to upload to FS and FSo only and i have my details in the Setup.php also, but nothing is being uploaded

edited: heres the log file for one of the movies i tried
Code:
http://paste2.org/p/1364651

yup am ticking the boxes :P
704f7a.png

heres the setting i have in Transload
618b55.png

272328.png

Last edited:
Add this at the end of your php.ini file:

Code:
magic_quotes_gpc = Off
magic_quotes_runtime = Off
magic_quotes_sybase = Off

and restart your server.

Somik am getting this error

whenever i try to download via fileserve/megaupload i get

"direct fileserve download link not found" for MU + FS

but direct downloads are activated on both hosts i changed many premium accounts but still they are same why? :(

but direct downloads are activated on both hosts i changed many premium accounts but still they are same why? :(

PM me any of the fileserve links

Somik said:
The module was there however the HTML code got broken on almost all wordpress sites so instread, sBorg comes with a custom BBcode plugin for wordpress. It is located in sborg/extra/ directory. You can also download it from sborg's home site.
I located this file. I am completely lost. How do I use this file?

If I run it I get an error 'Fatal error: Call to undefined function add_action() in /home/sniffdog/public_html/sborg/extra/bbcode.php on line 237'

Can you explain how to properly post HTML for Wordpress?Tnx.

PM the links to me or nodes.

For fileserve links, make sure they are like http://www.fileserve . . . . (without www fileserve dont seem to download). As for megaupload, i need to see the links as no-one ever complained about MU.

why us the details i got for FTP and CP not working ?
Working fine here. I open a support ticket with your problem and we'll see why you cant login.

I located this file. I am completely lost. How do I use this file?

If I run it I get an error 'Fatal error: Call to undefined function add_action() in /home/sniffdog/public_html/sborg/extra/bbcode.php on line 237'

Can you explain how to properly post HTML for Wordpress?Tnx.
Are you using wordpress 2.5 or later? Also, this is a wordpress plugin. What you do is place it in wordpress/wp-content/plugins/ folder, login to wp-admin and navigte to plugins and "activate" the plugin...

Are you using wordpress 2.5 or later? Also, this is a wordpress plugin. What you do is place it in wordpress/wp-content/plugins/ folder, login to wp-admin and navigte to plugins and "activate" the plugin...

Ah, it's the be used within wordpress? I will try that. Tnx.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back