sBorg.us - Install Tickets at $7.50

Status
Not open for further replies.
You still didn't accepted me on MSN. I don't expect to add me and help right away but this is 4th day and I'm still not getting any support...

I dont know how many people have already asked it. you know that I cant read 100 pages.

Suppose I buy Install ticket from you. Then What do you actually do? Will you install it on my VPS?

my dedicated machine features;

Processor: 2.93GHz E7500

Windows 2008 Web 64Bit
Ram: 4 GB
Network: 100Mbps

what must be buffer size rate and progress bar rate?

Thank you...

Hello somik.

First - thanks for fast reply ot my questions on Your forum :). I've got some more issues to You - will write PM here or on Your forum.

BTW - good job :)

Thank you.

hello what is the best code on sborg to get real thumbnail previews for movies?

sborg creates at me just a file with one pic ... but i need 60 in one previewimage.
You can choose number of screenshots you want to take in setup page.

somik
kindly tell me if i buy hosting from u then i need to buy key??
No, hosting comes with key.

I have been using SBorg for a while now and I have only now just run into a problem,
when I load up my website for sborg I am getting this error
truebug_php52.so not load.truebug_php52.so not load.truebug_php52.so not load.
Anyone know why I am getting this problem?
Make sure to edit your php.ini file to remove any additional lines from your php.ini file.

if i buy 5 install tickets,so i can install sborg to 5 vps with one key.
Right?
Yes.

Any chance of fixing oron.com download plugin?
Oron download isn't working?

You still didn't accepted me on MSN. I don't expect to add me and help right away but this is 4th day and I'm still not getting any support...
My net was down for a while, so could not sign in MSN.

sBorg had feature of adding filehost buttons, is it removed now ?
It is still there. It'll be highlited on next release of sBorg.

I dont know how many people have already asked it. you know that I cant read 100 pages.

Suppose I buy Install ticket from you. Then What do you actually do? Will you install it on my VPS?
No, we provide you with sBorg automatic installer which installs sBorg on your VPS.

upload to uploaded.to is not working,
Could not connect to host:
/up?upload_id=006475916
Yes, uploaded.to changed their site. We'll recode the plugin for the next release.

my dedicated machine features;

Processor: 2.93GHz E7500

Windows 2008 Web 64Bit
Ram: 4 GB
Network: 100Mbps

what must be buffer size rate and progress bar rate?

Thank you...
Set buffer size to 2048 and progress bar rate to 30 (lower if the progress bar takes too long to load).

I opened a new thread, however i guess you all are more used to this one. I'll request the mods to keep this open.

Is anyone else getting the bug when re-raring 3GB+ files? If I re-rar a 8 GB game for an example, it makes only a few parts which all together take 3GB space, and that's it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by coffeesghop
upload to uploaded.to is not working,
Could not connect to host:
/up?upload_id=006475916
Yes, uploaded.to changed their site. We'll recode the plugin for the next release.

when you want to finish new version for sborg, i ask because uploaded.to is great hosting they pay good and now we cant earn with them

Hi.
Bad for english sorry.

My web wrzone.net wp sborg topic added wordpress cateogry wrong open. All topic other category.

Enter catagory full name, but not working :/

Sample: I am writing wp category id: tv-show, but open topic other. How do I need to write?

Thank you.

Any chance of uploading the screenshots generated to my own server?
Probably soon in the next version. Read more about it here: http://www.forums.sborg.us/thread-16.html

Is anyone else getting the bug when re-raring 3GB+ files? If I re-rar a 8 GB game for an example, it makes only a few parts which all together take 3GB space, and that's it.
This happens when you are using a 32 bit server. As you know, 32 bit servers can only process small files. Use 64bit server to fix the problem.

when you want to finish new version for sborg, i ask because uploaded.to is great hosting they pay good and now we cant earn with them
I am really busy with real life, currently. I'll fix it when i get a bit more time.

Hey somik. Still not get response from You ;). I know that You're quite busy but my proposal is still current.
Sorry bro, way too busy!

Hi.
Bad for english sorry.

My web wrzone.net wp sborg topic added wordpress cateogry wrong open. All topic other category.

Enter catagory full name, but not working :/

Sample: I am writing wp category id: tv-show, but open topic other. How do I need to write?

Thank you.
Replied to your support ticket.

You may not be able to access sBorg's main website and forums for a while as i am in the middle of transferring to a new server.

forums.sborg.us down?

Please refund me the $3.5 I just payed earlier m8 to upgrade my sborg plan from 6.50 to 10$..
Reason is when uploading filesonic I get speed like 5.63% to 5.69% to 5.74% to 5.86% to 5.93% and its only 700MB movie which takes like 10-20 mins to finish uploading..

I will stop at 6.50 and please close it soon as you refund me as I already used up 250GB BW..

Thank you.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back