sBorg.us - Install Tickets at $7.50

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sborg working? Keeps giving me Direct HotFile download link not found. No banned and already checked direct download.

Kindly open a support ticket here: http://sborg.us/support/

Provide your sBorg's link + logins, I'll check it out.

I am hosted on a verified resellers' server. Initially on his US server which also had the 'No direct link' error. Then he transfered me to a German server and it worked instantly.

If a RL IP is banned, the same message appears so perhaps the IP is banned.

Sborg is actually working. Am about to test the 'post to forum' option. Upload, download, RAR/ReRAR, post to Word Press and thumbnail movies works perfectly.

If you tried Sborg, you might never want to go back to RL. I might even say that it beats RDP (both in price and ease).

BTW Does anybody know if you can insert a 'more' tag while posting to Word Press?

Thanks for the review sniffdog!

You can add bbcode, more tag or whatever in the Post Description area. Just add <-- more -->(or whatever) before you start adding anything there and it'll work fine ;)

I meant resuming like if it downloaded part 151 out of 300 and it stops, that we can resume from 152 and not start over at part 1, not actual file download resume. Sorry if I wasn't clear.

The reason I ask is because I thought it was a server crash but my RL is running fine, I'm downloading Shrek on Sborg and it has about 355 parts and it always stops on part 151. I check the link its active, I can download on my PC, on RL, but Sborg keeps stopping at 151, is it a bug? I've tried 3 times now.

I'll look into this.

Erm, How I do remove

From MU links? -.-

You dont. Thats something that is needed for MU post. It cant be same as filename either. I'll probably put it as something smaller.

Hello. Is Duckload upload plugin working?

Duckload seems to have fixed their problem (yestarday) and its working fine ever since.

Hope it's fixed in the new release!

Same reply as above.

Cmon man. I asked something and my post got ignored twice. Can't you reply to my question?

Sorry, replied.

k cool. When is it gonna release? :|

It should be released soon. Beta testing will start in 2~3 days.

I seriously have no idea mate!

Somik is busy with something, I didn't talk to him since past 2days :|

Sorry abt that. I was taking some personal time.

Sborg working? Keeps giving me Direct HotFile download link not found. No banned and already checked direct download.

Open a support ticket: http://sborg.us/support/
And provide a link, user and pass of your sborg, and your filehost premium account informations.

I am hosted on a verified resellers' server. Initially on his US server which also had the 'No direct link' error. Then he transfered me to a German server and it worked instantly.

If a RL IP is banned, the same message appears so perhaps the IP is banned.

Sborg is actually working. Am about to test the 'post to forum' option. Upload, download, RAR/ReRAR, post to Word Press and thumbnail movies works perfectly.

If you tried Sborg, you might never want to go back to RL. I might even say that it beats RDP (both in price and ease).

BTW Does anybody know if you can insert a 'more' tag while posting to Word Press?

Thankyou for your kind words.

There is a option for adding "custom fields". Enter your link to poster on first option and your "more" tag with description in description field.

hey there, newbie here when it comes to Sborg and had a few questions. If i wanted to upload from ftp sites to Sborg is it possible? Also roughly how long does the whole process take from uploading/downloading files and posting to sites? like i said totally new to this but would love to be able to post tons of files daily :) is there a video anywhere online that shows the program in action so i can get a feel for it? Have people been making quite a bit of cash from hotfile/fileserve etc using this program? Sorry for the rant, just looking for answers lol.

If i wanted to upload from ftp sites to Sborg is it possible?
Well you can use ftp link(direct link to the files), and load them up in sBorg.

Also roughly how long does the whole process take from uploading/downloading files and posting to sites?
This depends on your server! If you buy our hosting, then uploading to HF/FS would take hardly 3-4 minutes for a 700MB file, but RS upload is slow.

is there a video anywhere online that shows the program in action so i can get a feel for it?
Well there isn't any video, But we do provide demo :)

Have people been making quite a bit of cash from hotfile/fileserve etc using this program?
Why don't you ask sBorg users? xD

The thing is sborg currently is brilliant, everything is very easy to understand and work with, and you can say that it really is the future of non-vps uploading.

But i have some suggestions:

Can you guys increase the hosts which the site supports for uploading? Currently the list is quite less and there are only 4 hosts that interest me.

Add the following if you can

Megashare
Megashares
Bitshare
Filefactory
Easy-Share

The above sites are among the most popular hosts these days, and adding simple uploading options on them shouldn't be that hard.

Apart from that i have some more suggestions and questions:

1. Is it possible to add some options in the file manager to rar/unrar files? I'm not sure, but currently the only way to unrar/rar the downloaded files is when you download them the first time.

2. Add some sort of priority based option or method by which we can select which hosts to upload to first and which should end up last. Cause yesterday i wanted to post a topic, the files were uploaded to FS first, which took a couple of seconds, and then automatically started uploading to MU, which took ages( not the fault of sborg or the server, MU is pathetic). Some feature that enables us to assign priority to filehosts will be very much appreciated.

3. There is another thing which i think is extremely difficult to do, and isn't that important. Some type of option by which we can give seperate re-rar commands to different files. Like transload file A, B and C. And then assign the 3 files different re-rar sizes and names.

The thing is sborg currently is brilliant, everything is very easy to understand and work with, and you can say that it really is the future of non-vps uploading.

Jeez thanks! xD

But i have some suggestions:

Can you guys increase the hosts which the site supports for uploading? Currently the list is quite less and there are only 4 hosts that interest me.

Add the following if you can

Megashare
Megashares
Bitshare
Filefactory
Easy-Share

The above sites are among the most popular hosts these days, and adding simple uploading options on them shouldn't be that hard.
This version(3.5) was dedicated to provide auto-posters. Our next versions would have more filehosts. I'll try to add as many as possible :)

Apart from that i have some more suggestions and questions:

1. Is it possible to add some options in the file manager to rar/unrar files? I'm not sure, but currently the only way to unrar/rar the downloaded files is when you download them the first time.
Rar/Unrar in filemanager? I'll let Somik handle it, As he did filemanager portion ;)

2. Add some sort of priority based option or method by which we can select which hosts to upload to first and which should end up last. Cause yesterday i wanted to post a topic, the files were uploaded to FS first, which took a couple of seconds, and then automatically started uploading to MU, which took ages( not the fault of sborg or the server, MU is pathetic). Some feature that enables us to assign priority to filehosts will be very much appreciated.
Well I'm not sure how this would be possible. Can you give me any solutions?

3. There is another thing which i think is extremely difficult to do, and isn't that important. Some type of option by which we can give seperate re-rar commands to different files. Like transload file A, B and C. And then assign the 3 files different re-rar sizes and names.
Same as above, I'm not sure about this bit too! sBorg is just a script, it's not an AI-Bot xD

If you can provide me with a solution(or atleast an idea), I'll try to include the above 2 suggestions ;)

Well, you could make 2 boxes .... one with the hosts which can be added in the second box and sborg will upload in the order of the second box.

i dont know why but whenever i add FS links to transload i get this error

Direct FileServe download link not found

i have enabled the Direct downlaod option in my FS account as well but still not working at all :( disabled and re-enabled it still not working although RS and other host working fine

The links are working fine on my system but not on sborg

Well I'm not sure how this would be possible. Can you give me any solutions?

Well how about creating a couple of drop down boxes with the hosts as options to select, and people can adjust the hosts according to that. But as i know nothing about making these things, i cant say exactly what you guys should do.

Same as above, I'm not sure about this bit too! sBorg is just a script, it's not an AI-Bot xD

There was a script created by a member here on WJ a couple of months back, i think it did that. But the license was very expensive, around 300$.

Well, since sBorg costs around $3 per install that options wont be available. Afterall, we provide more then enough features already. The only way we could support more features would be to increase the cost and purchasing non-licensed contents to be included.

As for host priority, i guess i need to talk to a professional js coder regarding that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back