sBorg.us - Install Tickets at $7.50

Status
Not open for further replies.
a3tfi4.png

Lol, Well you have to select Forum separately and the category after that :|. This was done to make sure we don't limit auto-poster to a single forum ;)

13e5436a.jpg

Hello.
Currently, I'm not using transmission. Because, not many trackers support transmission. I have to be sure it is whitelisted.

The situation: I have installed sborg 3.5 without transmission. Then, I decided to install transmission next week. Will it integrate itself automatically with sborg?

Thanks.

Filesonic seems to have changed something. Even RL upload plugin isn't working. The fix is already available, And we'll release a small update very soon.

will be possible in the future to add multiple upload accounts?

For example i have 3 hotfile accounts and when i upload to hotfile after i checked the hotfile checkbox i want to select in which account to upload 1,2 or 3.

Erm, I don't really understand why you would have 3 separate accounts just to upload to one filehost!

You can open the setup page in another window, save it with new account info and then refresh the submit page(in case you don't close it) to upload the same content to new account!

It'll be a hassle, But anyway, I'll try to add that.

How about a resume option, my VPS keeps going offline, and I end up having to restart all over everytime.. which is a big bandwidth and time waster. I think this is something that should be on the priority list.

Also, will the small update you mention be free or is it considered an upgrade and cost a license? Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back