SAFESTREAM.CC - AUTO DAILY PAYMENTS | $35/10K VIEWS | $8 MIN PAYOUT | ADULT CONTENT | HLS STREAMING |

SafeStream

Corporate Membership
Hello WJ,

I'd like to introduce you to the video streaming site - safestream.cc
founded & managed by Safestream - an IT professional team with high skills in the video streaming industry!

Key Features :
- Fast encoding/uploading.
- 1080p HD quality is supported.
- Unlimited storage for Premium and webmaster.
- Fast support responses.
- Legal adult contents are allowed.
- High pay rates.
- Min payout is just $8.00.
- Payment requests are processed daily, except weekend.
- All type of traffic is accepted, as long as it is HQ, with good conversion.
- Multiple earnings mode.
- Clean UI with realtime reporting and detailed statistics.
- Webmaster users can message to have account upgrade + benefits.

Compatible with Z.O.O.M Uploading tool & Themacreator.

Payout methods currently:
- BTC, LTC, ETH, USDT(TRC20)

Signup Here

More info found on our website.

Last edited:
327 comments
Sounds like suspicious host, so many times viewers said in the thread that views dont work properly, and admin response was "fixed, view count fixed, shaving settings fixed" etc and he said it 3-4 different times but then uploaders had same issues again. i wonder if it is finally really fixred, but when someone says fixed once and its still not fixed and it goes over and over, its really suspicious and comes as unprofessional

@SafeStream

when you make the payments?

2024-05-25$PENDING0000-00-00 00:00:00
We made payout most today already . Others made tomorrow by evening . We pay everyday except Sunday . You make late Saturday request so then was Sunday so skip . then Monday after 12hrs pay made. best to request on weekday .
Post automatically merged:

Sounds like suspicious host, so many times viewers said in the thread that views dont work properly, and admin response was "fixed, view count fixed, shaving settings fixed" etc and he said it 3-4 different times but then uploaders had same issues again. i wonder if it is finally really fixred, but when someone says fixed once and its still not fixed and it goes over and over, its really suspicious and comes as unprofessional
We are new host and some issues but we are working to fix all . Views/earnnings is fixed as of now .
And remember too . we have team work all night and day. Only couple months live too . Lots to handle...

We hope you can give shot with us.

same as me
You messaged me saying no payment but i asked for source of traffic but no reply .

Last edited:
We made payout most today already . Others made tomorrow by evening . We pay everyday except Sunday . You make late Saturday request so then was Sunday so skip . then Monday after 12hrs pay made. best to request on weekday .

We are new host and some issues but we are working to fix all . Views/earnnings is fixed as of now .
And remember too . we have team work all night and day. Only couple months live too . Lots to handle...

We hope you can give shot with us.

You messaged me saying no payment but i asked for source of traffic but no reply .
it's not a problem...but I asked because you didn't mention anywhere that you don't pay on weekends...but just how quickly you pay and after 3 days it was normal to ask

Small issue with crypto exchange.. have to ove to another exchange waiting for verification. can see all payouts and all will be paid once we verify new crypto exchange .

sorry about this .

Do not use Binance if with crypto , very bad . Moving to much better .
Tomorrow will be verify and payout all sent .

again sorry , out of control with shit exchanges .

Datacenter ongoing updates . Site soon back live .

since bad last days happen by tomorrow will have double rate active .

Last edited:
If anybody has payout send me wallet and amount in pm by now will make payouts . site still in maintenance , hope soon site be back .

Thank for patience .

site back online .

Site back online . All list payouts paid complete .

Double rate starting soon by now . :)

Last edited:
Back