SAFESTREAM.CC - AUTO DAILY PAYMENTS | $35/10K VIEWS | $8 MIN PAYOUT | ADULT CONTENT | HLS STREAMING |

SafeStream

Corporate Membership
Hello WJ,

I'd like to introduce you to the video streaming site - safestream.cc
founded & managed by Safestream - an IT professional team with high skills in the video streaming industry!

Key Features :
- Fast encoding/uploading.
- 1080p HD quality is supported.
- Unlimited storage for Premium and webmaster.
- Fast support responses.
- Legal adult contents are allowed.
- High pay rates.
- Min payout is just $8.00.
- Payment requests are processed daily, except weekend.
- All type of traffic is accepted, as long as it is HQ, with good conversion.
- Multiple earnings mode.
- Clean UI with realtime reporting and detailed statistics.
- Webmaster users can message to have account upgrade + benefits.

Compatible with Z.O.O.M Uploading tool & Themacreator.

Payout methods currently:
- BTC, LTC, ETH, USDT(TRC20)

Signup Here

More info found on our website.

Last edited:
327 comments
Unfortunately same stuff as the host mentioned in this thread (which safestream is being accused of)
Rates are lower than as they are actually advertised, lots of excuses recently and it was supposedly be fixed but still much lower rates, for example for Tier 1 10000 views you will get $15-20 at best instead of actually advertised $35.

And just like Str*mhub lots of excuses will be probably made like VPN, Adblock or minimum percentage of video must be watched.... But then total views would be much higher but right now total views are too low and paid views even lower.. so we know there is already massive view manipulation even with recently opened host.

It's safe to say, that the newly opened host doesn't even bring anything, rates and view counting is horrible, and might as well use other higher quality already established hosts which certainly offer still higher rates and better stability and quality.

I don't recommend it and anyone who tries will see themselves that I wrote all truth.

Unfortunately same stuff as the host mentioned in this thread (which safestream is being accused of)
Rates are lower than as they are actually advertised, lots of excuses recently and it was supposedly be fixed but still much lower rates, for example for Tier 1 10000 views you will get $15-20 at best instead of actually advertised $35.

And just like Str*mhub lots of excuses will be probably made like VPN, Adblock or minimum percentage of video must be watched.... But then total views would be much higher but right now total views are too low and paid views even lower.. so we know there is already massive view manipulation even with recently opened host.

It's safe to say, that the newly opened host doesn't even bring anything, rates and view counting is horrible, and might as well use other higher quality already established hosts which certainly offer still higher rates and better stability and quality.

I don't recommend it and anyone who tries will see themselves that I wrote all truth.
yes. thanks. and guys , please try and report bugs ,and we are welcome all of you, our tech guy is working on bugs and have fixed most of them .....

If any features want added pls do let us know guys . By now all is working smooth with payouts but want to improve site with requests .
images

User @cleas currently bringing good traffic and receives payout every 24hrs . Other than weekends .
Also only $15 min payout for BTC & $5 for USDT . Can test and you see .
This is the only user who wrote here that he received a payment. Are there other people who received a payment here? For the whole month, only one bot and one real user wrote that they received a payment.

Back