Ryushare Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Ryushare here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think its time to put one third mirror with ul+rg.Ryushare seems pretty good with all count sales and it is very good for the good uploaders.One more good host never will be a bad choice.

i m using ryu exclusively dont know why not sales coming though i know they count sales . downloads are lot everyday too bz i think free user speeds r good . its really pain in a$$ . i m getting bored :(

though last few days remote and ftp is working fine now . just experienced a break of few minutes only today in last 4-5 days . so they have done good job on that

Last edited:
I know mate i am not blaming them i am blaming myself lolz this time tat wat am i doin wrong tat i cant get sales . its real bad when u gives some sleep hours of ur day and u land up with a big zero its so disappointing . been 10 days while posting over 12000 downloads :(

If thats the case i will give it up and try something else bz thats a very stupid system if it is so to be honest ..... if a person get a premium via my link it must be counted to me and not to the person by whom the person become refral 1st instance . that will be so much unfair to new guys ... most host dont work their cookies this way ......

but ya i wont go with rg bz they r the biggest shavers i have seen in 4 yrs of uploading

Because sales from your links go to other ones account. Many my rebills from other users links.

You should know how the sales system works. It's the best for old members. But for new members ... you should have unique content to get sales.

this is the most stupid thing.....can bear good free user speed....but what the hell with this......ryushare should change this thing...if they do then most of the big uploaders can join them

I'm a new affiliate - been with them for four months. And slowly over time sales and rebills are building, with each month being better than the previous one. I'd say the system is built for loyalty, not people looking to hop from host to host chasing fast money.

The affiliate system is built to reward people who bring in new users and as others have said - with patience and unique & interesting content you can do well.

Last edited:
hyp @ and how fair is tat for people who dont hop from host to host to make money but still they do hard work post their stuff and someone else get the sales just bz those people joined late . isnt that very stupid logic and very unfair . i just need to confirm this thing and then i m out if its such bz them i m just wasting time ... bz i post in places where already people use ryushare . and so i have 50 % less chance to get new refrals .... And its not just abt me if it was those guys who joined old and if they were new it was unfair to them also then ... Almost all host i have heard cookie work same way like from which ever link the person renew his account or make new one the sales goes to that person . tats the fair way not the other way round ....

Actually rg more fair than ryu , rg sale cookie following the files,
Your files ok , sales ok , you lost file , you lost sales too.

ryushare counting system is ok. sales depend how many referrals you had. for get good sales at least 1000+ referrals
If you don't have any referral , oh you just work for other affiliates.

Last edited:
true mate and if they dont change tat thing they will remain same way and wont grow as big host bz big uploaders will come and as they understand this they will leave ... i m there for couple of more days to check if i can get sale or i m just wasting time . And then will take decision to use them or delete my stuff so tat noone else can get more sales bz of the work i did ..... Why the hell should we allow others to get reward for which we have worked :)

his logic can be understood by a child also but i wanted to ask how to benefit from it bz a person thrugh which u got ur sales is posting in same sections and almost same forum thats why the guy who bought premium will be over that forum only so its almost of no use . and even if u know wat content u got sale via other poster links he will still get more attention from the downloaders and even in search since he posted that stuff first . so i really dont get ur point regarding wat u said and then removed ur statement ...

And peew @ none is fair . the only difference is rg keeps those rebill for themselves and ryu gives it to the poster who is posting from longer time ..... so u cant say who is fair enough :)

his logic can be understood by a child also but i wanted to ask how to benefit from it bz a person thrugh which u got ur sales is posting in same sections and almost same forum thats why the guy who bought premium will be over that forum only so its almost of no use . and even if u know wat content u got sale via other poster links he will still get more attention from the downloaders and even in search since he posted that stuff first . so i really dont get ur point regarding wat u said and then removed ur statement ...

it's better then UL logic if he didn't renew in 20 days after he ends it's not counted to u and anybody else also much better than other that logic s very simple and fair coz this person will come back and download the orginal content that got him prem so he is alreayd mine or your please hear me well my friend

you are having a bad time since u don't get the sales you where planing to yet so u see every thing different coz of that Ryushae has been there for more than 2 years with that system the biggest and i mean the biggest games and movies release teams use it all the time they are not children u know ryushare links are all over almost every big forum so
if the logic where wrong or making us lose none if that would happened please listen to my advice and when the sales and rebills start come you won't even remember this

wat do u mean by first statement . that if a user bought premium via ur link first time and next month he decide to update via my linkl to whom will it be counted ?? urs or mine i need an answer to that thing first if u or any other old member know the exact answer ...

if any user bought premium via your link.. and next time if he update via my link.. but you will get the rebillss...
bcoz the account he made is from your refrel link... not mine...

wat do u mean by first statement . that if a user bought premium via ur link first time and next month he decide to update via my linkl to whom will it be counted ?? urs or mine i need an answer to that thing first if u or any other old member know the exact answer ...

Last edited:
And they are not shaving?????
2013-05-21 380 / €0 0 / €0 0/ €0 0/ €0 0 € 2013-05-22 539 / €0 0 / €0 0/ €0 0/ €0 0 € 2013-05-23 683 / €0 0 / €0 0/ €0 0/ €0 0 € 2013-05-24 736 / €0 0 / €0 0/ €0 0/ €0 0 € 2013-05-25 497 / €0 0 / €0 0/ €0 0/ €0 0 € 2013-05-26 590 / €0 0 / €0 0/ €0 0/ €0 0 € 2013-05-27 798 / €0 0 / €0 0/ €0 0/ €0 0 € 2013-05-28 329 / €0 0 / €0 0/ €0 0/ €0 0 €

No sales.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back