Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

Ryushare Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Ryushare here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

6,538 comments

hey guys, If a file has not been downloaded for 90 ( for premium users )days he will be deleted, and what if some file is used only for backup, it is also deleted after this period?
 
ryushare%20premium%20banner%20big.jpg


banner-266-223-ryushare.gif


3.gif


1.gif
 
Sales dropped except rebills cuz , ryushare was really really late to add usa paygate . So most of uploaders quit using it . just check the bb board
you `ll all see what i mean.. :(
 
FTP is slow most of the time so I occasionally upload to RYUSHARE.
But I must say that RYUSHARE has never broken my trust.
Payments were always done despite tough times.
 
@torrfriend ya I got that,sometimes it says 400 mb and sometimes 2gb [Remote upload]
@machar you must be using EU rdp,caz I checked in eu ftp was about 3-7mb but in fr it was like 40-70mb upload speed!
So try with a fr rdp

btw how are the sales?High?
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

P
Active Member · Joined
Loops-SAMPLes Primeloops-fat loud
1,497
Messages
597
Reactions
113
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom