Review: Recharge.im

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really appreciate ur work for all you 3 guys... and i am honor to the part of this site.. and i am very happy to use this service. really thanks.

i am very willing if u get airtel back soon.. bcz alot of friends of mine which i referred my sites are using airtel only. so when it will be fixed ?

Thanks. btw good work guys! keep it up.. i rate this site 11/10.

We are working hard to bring Airtel back, actually the problem is that Airtel is changing their API, hence its taking time on their part. As soon as they fix things on their sides, it will take a max of 30 minutes for me to get it back on our side. So i'm waiting on em only, they gave me an estimated time of 7 days yesterday i.e. Nov 11th, so i guess till Nov 18th it should be back. Though its not a guarantee.

As for Recharge.Im, i'm working on it even now, just some minor things left, fixing em up, now i think most errors like "Network error from operator side" , "Invalid Recharge Amount" errors should be fixed. Just Airtel would be left, well i'm about to integrate more features until Airtel gets back, hopefully you guys will like it :)

@MoneyBoy$$: Sorry mate, only Indian Recharges supported ATM.

@Googleplus: Ty mate :)

Hiya all,

As promised, Recharge.Im is back 15 before the estimated time. Hopefully those nasty errors will not come back again (I tried many times, didn't got em once)
Do let us know if you guys have any issues.
Happy Recharging :)

Have recharged successfully many times , but there is a issue. After clicking on confirm , the screen just loads (no confirmation of recharge) . After checking balance , we can see that recharge is successful. (Tried FF8 , chrome)

Updates:
-Have added a new support system at recharge.im/support.
-A new sticky navigation bar (twitter-like) and a small logo in it.
-Height of the whole page reduced.
-A new footer which includes Total Recharged Amount and Users Registered.
-A better position for the advertisement, i.e. in the footer. A better place.

We request you all to please check and review us. Suggestions are most welcome.

We are really sorry but we ourself have no control over this particular issue as you might have seen the recharges are now 99.9% always successful more stable than the previous api we used . The issue is with airtel's side

We also be adding domain registrations / flight ticketing / railway booking / hotel booking should be done by the beta version

is there any way by which i can recharge my sun digital online?

It will be possible as soon as the beta ver is online say before dec 15

Which hosting are you using?

We are on a NL dedi :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back