Remote-RDP.CO - Dual Xeon E5620, 32GB Ram, Encoding, 1Gbps RDAs from $15month (NL/EU)

Status
Not open for further replies.
PLEASE send my refund immediately.i have already waited 3 days.What you should do is JUST ONE CLICK and i can get my refund.WHY should i wait my refund for 5 days[due to your TOS]?This is ridiculous.

PLEASE send my refund immediately.i have already waited 3 days.What you should do is JUST ONE CLICK and i can get my refund.WHY should i wait my refund for 5 days[due to your TOS]?This is ridiculous.

Good Evening,

If you need refund please submit a ticket and we will issue refund as per TOS, if you have any questions please pm me while this is only sales thread.
How long to wait to send data After payment ?

Good Evening,

Please check setup time in cart while ordering, the orders will be activated as mentioned in the cart.

im waiting ;)

0e304d4d64f605.jpg

Last edited:
I had already sent support ticket to request for refund 3days ago.I am very disappointed with your extremely slow response.i don't know why the waiting time for refund is so long.just send my refund back and i will shut my mouth up.ty

im waiting ;)

Good Afternoon,

Why don't you see setup time before ordering?

i've paid for Encoding LIL packet from yesterday, How long i can get information this RDP?

Good Afternoon,

Why don't you see setup time before ordering?

I had already sent support ticket to request for refund 3days ago.I am very disappointed with your extremely slow response.i don't know why the waiting time for refund is so long.just send my refund back and i will shut my mouth up.ty

Good Afternoon,

Why you accepted our TOS while sign up?

Explanation why refund process is as per tos.

1. Some user buy the rdp and use it for 24hrs and ask the refund, again he order the rdp and ask refund with in 24hrs.

2. Delay in setup, if we receive payments from suspicious accounts, we will verify the payment by sending mail to the paypal accounts.

You shud see the setup time before ordering the services, if there is instant you will get details max with in 1hour.

I hope this is ok, please i request everyone to use support system.
http://www.payments.remote-rdp.com/submitticket.php

if u not response today, i'll open dispute via paypal

Good Evening,

Your payment held by paypal, please contact them to resolve.
chan jonathan
Client 26/07/2012 12:33
send my refund via paypal,thx

Also,their support is extremely lazy[always offline]

Good Evening,

Please check your pm, i have sent details about that.

no online, no response, no support. What does this mean?
Good Evening,

Due to some personal problems i coundn't attend the tickets, how ever the support will be faster from wednesday ( 1-8-2012 )

http://forums.kixeye.com/threads/211364-I-have-asked-paypal-for-a-refundI have asked them for refunds and I hope to get back the money.

@Chaitan: please ticket #230579 . thanks...

Good Evening,

Its replied.

All please bear with us, your issues and orders will be processed by 1-7-2012, Don't worry we will refund and activate new order by tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back