Remote-RDP.CO - Dual Xeon E5620, 32GB Ram, Encoding, 1Gbps RDAs from $15month (NL/EU)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, Chaitan

kindly take care of ticket #960774 right now it's urgent.

thanks!
Good Evening,

No need to post here, we are replying tickets with in 6hrs mostly with in few min's.

Hi chaitan

i am interested in NL 200GB but i would like to test NL demo before purchase.. kindly give me and i have added you in my msn but found you offline.. and also let me know what about refund policy

thanks

Good Evening,

Yes, currently NL-BASIC slot is there you can order it setup time would be 24hrs. Please check in cart for setup time updates.

Sorry but i didn't recevied any add request either in MSN/Yahoo.:facepalm:

guise never buy rdp frome remote rdp if you want to make a 3 gb movie rar that will bee comlete after 20mintes and in

i just RAR 15GB movie and it only takes 8Min. if u not satisfied then i think u should use Dedicated than RDP. all RDP can get crappy speed if there is 50-75% user are do RAR and that's normal dude..

one rdp 29 user and then you will get witch speed you now very clearly screen shoot he have take on dedicate server witch he is showing

and..back again..if u want to get the speed like SS then u should buy Dedi..that's just promotional.u never get everything with the same quality of promotion though..

I see some people are complaining so I thought I'd mention my positive experience with these guys. Maybe not all their servers are the same but I think I've finally settled with a great RDP after using remote-rdp for couple of months now. I've tried a dozen providers over past couple of years. It is always online, doesn't have any dramatic slow downs whatever time you wanna use it. Rar speeds, upload/download speeds are always more then decent. So best combination of price and stability so far.
Hope they don't grow too much and end up overselling as I've seen that happen often. But so far I haven't experienced any of the problems I had with other providers, like rar taking 1 hour in store mode for 1gb in peak times. Or being offline for day or two.

my friend iam heare to tell you some thing that plese do not weste your money and buy rdp frome remote rdp because they have very bad speed of server 30 user in one server downloading speed very very bad and rar speed is also so bad so i sugest you that plese dont weste your money and buy rdp frome rdp

best Regards

spiro

Good Evening,

I doubt you are not our client bcoz i'm not even seeing any raring issue tickets or slow speed issues in our server's.

Please pm me your email id which is registered on our remote-rdp.com site, please pm me with in 24hrs else your post will be reported as false.

Hello

To All my friends

Good Morning,

Stop spamming my thread, your not my customer. if your my customer post your ticket number or prove yourself.

To all members: Remote-rdp servers are high config systems, there is no issue with download/upload speeds even with raring we have not even getting any support ticket related to raring slow or download/upload speed issues from past 2months.

Hello folks,
i used a lot of RDP's in last 2-3 years,
and i must say this one of the best,
support is great, server never is down, speed is good, not expensive...

Thx to owner and i hope that we will have lcooperate a long time...

Thx again and have i nice day/night!

chaitan bro please check my pm, waiting for your reply. thanks!

Good Evening,

Your pm has been replied.
Hi Remote-RDP,
can you give a demo?

Good Evening,

Please submit a ticket or contact us via MSN/Yahoo for demo.

I sent a pre-sale contact, it hasn't answered yet.

Good Evening,

It has been answered.

Please, can you give me a NL Demo? Thanks.

Good Evening,

Please submit a ticket or contact us via MSN/Yahoo for demo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back