RapT1le is SCAMMER!

Status
Not open for further replies.

matt11

Banned
Banned
SCAMMER GIVE ME MY MONEY BACK!!!

i paid him for COULOURED and BLINKING add ,he put just coloured,after i wanted to refund my money , he went offline!

EDIT: Removed Paypal screenshot ~Whoo

80 comments
<sarcasm>Well after reading this post, I have to say.. Warezfreak09 is a scammer too. I remember he has paid me like 10 minutes after I gave him the RS acc -_- </sarcasm>

All this crap for something not 'blinking' lol get a life.

I still have never recieved an activation email at katz forums, so dont check it out much, but im quite sure i know why they created these forums and made people come over here.

makes me laugh matt11 your 1st post here was selling phished accounts how about you explain your motives and learn to read the fucking rules as all you do is try to sell banned items and as thats the case i don't feel sorry for you sorry :(

@matt11: All i can say about you is that you are DUMB!!!!

As my friend Raptile mentioned to you that, that paypal address is mine, you could not wait till i come online???

Or you could not send me a PM? Lol u just ended up making this stupid thread.. I guess matt11 should be banned after this thread...

Check ur PayPal dude, i have resent the Money but you only get $5.47 as paypal charged me some amount of receiving the payment.

I suggest you better remove that screenshot you have posted on the first page showing my paypal id...

You get it??? I guess now matt11 should be BANNED now...

Oh yeah forgot to tell ya one thing Matt11.. Just GTFO....

5b7hp2.jpg

Funny thread.

You basically sent him $6 and made this thread in less than 10 minutes after the transaction.
/facepalm

SpongeBob and Raptile are both trusted.

Hahaha Pio :) Yeah he should do that... Dumbass also pays the payment but makes me pay for receiving the amount lol.. So i guess that's what he deserves... I sent him exactly what i recieved from PayPal.. :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back