RapT1le is SCAMMER!

Status
Not open for further replies.

matt11

Banned
Banned
SCAMMER GIVE ME MY MONEY BACK!!!

i paid him for COULOURED and BLINKING add ,he put just coloured,after i wanted to refund my money , he went offline!

EDIT: Removed Paypal screenshot ~Whoo

80 comments
Man! according to your screenshot....you sent money just 3 hrs back!?

How can you justify him as a Scammer within 3 hrs?

U wanna say 3 Hours isnt enough for scamming!?Bro, refunding money isnt compilcated procces,he could do that within 1 minute!

okay, he contacted me saying he wants to buy an Adspot , i added his link and he send me the money , then he changed his mind saying i want my money back , i said ok to him , wait for 30minutes , because the PayPal E-Mail wasnt mine (SpongeBob can confirm it) , so he wasnt online at msn or forum , so i told him to wait more , now he is online and he will refund the goddamit $6

okay, he contacted me saying he wants to buy an Adspot , i added his link and he send me the money , then he changed his mind saying i want my money back , i said ok to him , wait for 30minutes , because the PayPal E-Mail wasnt mine (SpongeBob can confirm it) , so he wasnt online at msn or forum , so i told him to wait more , now he is online and he will refund the goddamit $6

1. U didnt tell me do wait more.
2.U could explain me ur problem,and i wouldnt say u are a scammer.!!!!!!!!

4. You could have made your mind up in the first place instead of changing it and not expecting a bit of a fuck about, since your fucked him about in the first place.

@matt11 - get your refund and then leave......no patience? DIE in a fire

It's idiots like you who cause all the trouble.
Suppose when he went offline, it was because of a power outage/computer fried/internet issues? Then wouldn't you feel like an ass for saying he is a scammer when clearly he isn't?

Like I said before....get your refund and then leave.

raptile can u delay his payment few more hours,this guy is irritating
he keep on calling u scammer to get his money back fast i think....
its he who changed the mind,and he is not even ready to wait few hours?

fck u all,i want my money back,nothing more.!.

Reptile don't give him his money lol.
(j/k)

But why do you waste WJunction's staff with this bullshit?
If six dollars is worth crying about you need to leave the warez scene.

Reptile don't give him his money lol.
(j/k)

But why do you waste WJunction's staff with this bullshit?
If six dollars is worth crying about you need to leave the warez scene.

i dont matter for 6 dollars i just want him to get my money back cause i dont like someone to scam me !!!!!!!!!!

and u wouldnt say someone is scammer if he didnt refund u money for 5 hours!!??!??!?!?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back