Rapidshare Payoff = Lock the Account as Fraud

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mail them and ask it. Dont provide your paypal e-mail to them of course.

But this is something most of the people posting in this thread would be aware of ...

I will reframe the question since earlier one lacked clarity..

While selecting payout option in Rapidshare.. does it ask for any Paypal account no. or just automatically selects the one using which you bought the account ?

well i got the payment after 5 weeks of req
65euros

I req from new premium zone beta they ask your PP id r8t there only
no need of waiting for email

Am still not clear... while option for payout.. does Rapidshare ask to put Paypal account no or it takes automatically ?

If you request through the New Premium Zone (Beta), they ask you for the PayPal Address while requesting. If not, they ask you in a separate mail after 4-6 weeks.

The New Premium Zone can be used for Collector Accounts also, when accessed through this link:
Code:
https://ssl.rapidshare.com/premzone.html

Rapidshare is not bad at all, I really dont know why they blocked your account. They really do pay. They've already paid me too. I just love them. :) I dont remove any of my files and its all warez, RS staff dont care about your files at all. I've seen lots of people been paid as well having their files in it. So dont worry.

I have requested a payoff on 26th of Nov. It has been more than 6 weeks. No response from Rapidshare and even my a.c working fine. Will i get my payoff ? Plz Do Reply...

It varies, they check accounts randomly
Is it that hard for people to understand. You're like the 100th guy that asks the same question.

Thing is RS are a bunch of crooks, are they stupid enough not to think people will start using other more reliable payhosts to upload to

I have requested a payoff on 26th of Nov. It has been more than 6 weeks. No response from Rapidshare and even my a.c working fine. Will i get my payoff ? Plz Do Reply...

it takes a long time, just wait until you get an email from paypal or loose access to your rs account.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back