Rapidshare Payoff = Lock the Account as Fraud

Status
Not open for further replies.
j5e7wx.jpg

I cannot comment more for this.. so please dont ask :P

Dj Mad I block it so it will safe for me lol, i wont my acc being reported caused someone noob did use my screenshot for rs complain :))

Ok.. i dont know if this true.. this just some logic. Dont damn me if i wrong.
This my suggest

1. After u push ur reward button, and r$ staff comes to investigate yours,
- the 1st thing they will try to sure that you are really got those point. Mean the files worth to download. So if u move it and your acc files become empty : How you got those point 8-) R$ will think u hide something..

2. Every country have different legit rules. :)) it same like host. so if you buy your acc from USA Reseller mean u so stupid to ask reward.

Code:
www.rapidshare.com/resellers.html

Q : How if i use acc from reedem point for upload
A : I DOnt Know..

For me its only a games.. when they paid im happy i can use this for paid my seedbox cost, when they closed my acc, i will use other acc and try again. :P even they shutdown my acc people still happy i think since i always post in multi mirror..

Note : I got payment not only once

Hope this help

Regard,

Dj Mad I block it so it will safe for me lol, i wont my acc being reported caused someone noob did use my screenshot for rs complain :))

Ok.. i dont know if this true.. this just some logic. Dont damn me if i wrong.
This my suggest

1. After u push ur reward button, and r$ staff comes to investigate yours,
- the 1st thing they will try to sure that you are really got those point. Mean the files worth to download. So if u move it and your acc files become empty : How you got those point 8-) R$ will think u hide something..

2. Every country have different legit rules. :)) it same like host. so if you buy your acc from USA Reseller mean u so stupid to ask reward.

Code:
www.rapidshare.com/resellers.html
Q : How if i use acc from reedem point for upload
A : I DOnt Know..

For me its only a games.. when they paid im happy i can use this for paid my seedbox cost, when they closed my acc, i will use other acc and try again. :P even they shutdown my acc people still happy i think since i always post in multi mirror..

Note : I got payment not only once

Hope this help

Regard,

Yea i have been allready waiting on a second payment tho,can i ask aswell when did u request that,as when i got paid the last time it was under a month but its gone over a month now.

I think it just comes down to luck or something,

The probs pay a set amount of people then look in to all the other accounts that want paying then they'll probs just suspend them so they don't go bankrupt

Hi... I have two question.. will be grateful if someone can pls answer them.

1) Do they pay only to Paypal account through which account was purchased?

2) What if the account email ID was changed in between?

Thanks

I think it just comes down to luck or something,

The probs pay a set amount of people then look in to all the other accounts that want paying then they'll probs just suspend them so they don't go bankrupt
I think your right,they must have some sort of a system,i must be one of the lucky ones tho.

Hi... I have two question.. will be grateful if someone can pls answer them.

1) Do they pay only to Paypal account through which account was purchased?

2) What if the account email ID was changed in between?

Thanks

When you push the request reward they did log your mail who did request the reward. And they will mail you and confirm about the mail changes.

Thanks CyberDevilZ..but I am still not sure...

Say when I opened the account it was with Paypal account X.

Today when I want to get payoff will it allow me to select some another Paypal account Y or it will automatically go to the original Paypal account X.

There is no such this thing before. And i think now its good news. If the payment methode goes automaticly (like hotfile) mean they are not monitoring and cheking our files like usually they do. :))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back