RapidShare Changed Theme & Pricing

Status
Not open for further replies.
the theme is really cool ........ they really did a good makeup of the site....... though its a waste for Uploaders ..... for down-loaders its a GOD.... though RS is dieing very fast... RS shud thank katz for their support towards RS lolz

Edited : 100 posts at Wj :D

Back to MF/Hotfile for me. RS has always been a pain, especially since the first real update with Rapids and whatnot. Now that they have totally screwed Uploaders and I hope everyone follows suit and removes RS as their preferred file hoster.

Seriously, there is nothing about them that makes me want to stay. If Forums want to discourage uploading by banning HF/MU/FS, etc... because they pay per upload, they should use MediaFire as a preferred file hoster only, not RS. With no money going to MF (premium), MF provides no wait, decent speeds and multi downloads.

Why put money in RS's pocket for screwing everyone? Just because they were here first? I don't think so. My forums, sites all switched over to MF/HF as a preferred file hosting site. Rapidshare is done.

RS is cheat, shit, dead!

Why for the hell we should upload to their servers? For them to earn-- and from my server/hosting/net cost???!!!!

How could they even think of it?

A business can NOT run without suppliers-- and here thee uploaders are doing this job!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back