Other Rapidleech By iRapidLeech

Status
Not open for further replies.
It does indeed, indicating you receive your ims anywhere in the world a couple milliseconds after them being sent :)

Anyways I didnt knew that you werent my client.

The rapidleech account was given to Mr.Peanut as a donation for posting4hosting.

And about the support thing your telling, ask Mr.Peanut whenever he asked me to add an account or do anything on the rl I used to do it instantly.

Also he sold p4h and I should terminate the account, but I won't do such things.

Don't ever flame in my thread, you never paid but still we respect the virtues of yours and still supporting you.

Also in peanuts Rapidleech account there are two rl's installed.
The default is working fine so how will I fugure out your one isnt working?
Also you password protected the rl, for which I could figure it out.

EDIT : the most funniest thing is, Peanut gave you a FTP access to the sub directory and you installed the rapidleech script yourself and never CHMOD to 777 the required directory and the files :

o0gvhj.png

And you are saying horrid support and bla bla bla.
Stop flamming already dude.
My support was for Mr.Peanut not you and also the main directory rl is working fine.

Hi EsotorisK, Im really interested in your rapidleech "bronze molded" or highter. But before I buy it, I would like to check demo server, to check download (from hotfile) / upload (to other filehostings) real speed, because a lot of other RL's owners show me some screens with speed, but real speed with them from screens are veryyy different.
If the speed will be good for me, I will take it without thinking ;)
Greetings.

Hi EsotorisK, Im really interested in your rapidleech "bronze molded" or highter. But before I buy it, I would like to check demo server, to check download (from hotfile) / upload (to other filehostings) real speed, because a lot of other RL's owners show me some screens with speed, but real speed with them from screens are veryyy different.
If the speed will be good for me, I will take it without thinking ;)
Greetings.

Hotfile download doesnt works but you can upload to hotfile with good speed.
Anyways add me on msn or yahoo, I cant send you the account through PM .

eso if i upload to mediafire how fast i can get ?

and copper twis is available ?

I checked the speeds for mediafire and didnt find it quite well as the server is located in germany and mediafire's server is located far away so the speed is slow like 300- 500 kbps.

Regards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back