RapidGator.net - monetizing your content from A to Z!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello RapidGator.net
I can not get to log in
Sends me to reset the password but nothing gets in the mail
please help me

mmarko01

I got an e-mail password but still can not login

Ok logged in

Last edited:
no one answer my question? I'm asking again.
There is no available filehost in Turkey nowadays, I think you can be best filehost in Turkey if you add Turkey C categories.if you do this, trust us, We can do it ;)
Best wishes from Turkey.

There is no available filehost in Turkey nowadays, I think you can be best filehost in Turkey if you add Turkey C categories.if you do this, trust us, We can do it ;)
Best wishes from Turkey.

MY Friend i answer you before which i ask admin that they will think about it and they will answer you about it ASAP

Thanks

Guys, i have some bad news and some good news!
Good news:
Servers are up and working
Bad news:
We are facing a lot of technical difficulties, like random file size changes and etc. this makes users mad and they abuse us.
Decision:
We are working day and night to make it work. Currently web upload is already ONLINE and soon other features will be online too.

I've just tried to download a file as free user, however it keeps giving me the 0 byte file. The worse thing is I have to wait 15 minutes for getting next try. :facepalm:

Maybe it's just general server problems ATM?

[Updated]
After 3 maybe 4 times, I can't download it anymore. Shows message:"You have reached your daily downloads limit. Please try again later." LOL...

There was a bug, we've fixed it, but all 1kb files has to be re-uploaded!

good luck for finishing it as early as possible, I will keep my eye on you
Thanks mate!

Sorry for delay with answers, guys, we have a very big mess here. We plan to make it work and to satisfy all of your affiliate needs, so relax and get ready for making money ;)

Change the f.... limit 512mb to 1gb in my account !!!!!!!!
No problems, fastest way - create a ticket or contact me via Skype, ICQ.

remote upload not work
We are working on RU, only WEB is online at the moment.

Two years on the market, and you can't cope with putting new servers online?
How long your 'tests' will last?
We didn't think that it's gonna be such a mess, seems that all uploaders together try to tear us apart. It's a serious challenge.

Best wishes from Turkey.
Hello there! Thanks for the info, just when we will finish all current troubles, we will try to help you.

please allow alertpay as payment processor....
We are working on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back