RapidGator.net - monetizing your content from A to Z!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any big proof (>$500/week)? Why we know this site will not run with our money when they become to bigger? Their design seem not pro, very amatuer :(

Thinking about trying this filehost, 65%+15% sales is really nice.

What upload / download speed does premium users have?

What is the biggest filesize free users can download (want them to be able to download any size, so I dont have to split my files).

Their design seem not pro, very amatuer
Totally agree with you.
Some things I dislike about their website:
Orange looks very bad.
Gray text on black background, white text on yellow buttons is imo wrong but im not good at that.
The premium buttons says "Plimus" and "Robokassa", wtf is this?
The url is "/article/premium" etc, sounds wierd.
The premium page isnt "tempting" to buy a premium, like some other websites are. Dunno how it looks when downloading a file though.

Thinking about trying this filehost, 65%+15% sales is really nice.

What upload / download speed does premium users have?

What is the biggest filesize free users can download (want them to be able to download any size, so I dont have to split my files).

Totally agree with you.
Some things I dislike about their website:
Orange looks very bad.
Gray text on black background, white text on yellow buttons is imo wrong but im not good at that.
The premium buttons says "Plimus" and "Robokassa", wtf is this?
The url is "/article/premium" etc, sounds wierd.
The premium page isnt "tempting" to buy a premium, like some other websites are. Dunno how it looks when downloading a file though.

Thanks for your kind words and about speed we will let you know all about it monday night

Thanks

Download 50 KB/s for free user is very slow. Do you think about 100-150 KB/s for free user ? I think it will be good for a host because many people will see a good server and they will buy premium accounts.

Your host is new and you have to more assets like better download for free user. Hosts like Turbobit and Uploaded have download free user like you so I think many people go to repute host not to new host.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back