RapidGator.net - monetizing your content from A to Z!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Update me about Argentina in group B.

And that thing about 1 download for 1 IP/24hs, please, even Megaupload was a rat with that plan.

Thanks.

Interface reminds me on crocko/easy-share, and that name (ali)gator associate me on crocko(dile)....I hope it's not the back-up option of crocko!
omg, we're not crocko, when we started, we didn't even know that crocko exist ))
Rapidgator is russian filehost ?
yep
Is there problem with downloads count,i got zero downloads today X-D
PM me with your login, we'll handle it )
any news on your new installed servers?
Has to go online today, but still in progress, we're terribly sorry for delay, even not our fault tho :(

About 1IP/24h plan, guys, please wait a little bit, we need some time to check, does everything run smooth or not.
If everything gonna be okay, we will change rate, if not... well i hope it will be OK :)

Rapidgator is russian filehost ?
We have international team. Servers are safe, don't worry about it ;)

Hello, I'm developing an PHP/Curl script to upload on your FileHost, but I have a problem on get an uuid to upload a file, can we talk in PM please ? (when I will have finish the script, I can give it you if you want an (very simply) upload API)

thanks

Hello, I'm developing an PHP/Curl script to upload on your FileHost, but I have a problem on get an uuid to upload a file, can we talk in PM please ? (when I will have finish the script, I can give it you if you want an (very simply) upload API)

thanks
No problems, PM me or chat with me at Skype/ICQ :)

Payouts are weekly for the previous week. Settlement Day - Thursday, minimum salary - 1 $ (PayPal, Webmoney).

• Q. What is the minimum payout?

A. Minimum payour is only 15$. We send payment weekly, every thursday, for previous week. Ex.: you will receive deductions from 1 to 7 on 11. Payment hold is about 3 days.

which one is right?
minimum payout???

which one is right?
minimum payout???
Sorry for that, we changed minimal payout to 15$, and i didn't edit first post.
We did that because it's way too much hassle to pay 1$ to everyone.
We will develop a special payout script and after that we will be able to change back the min. payout ;)

Sorry for that, we changed minimal payout to 15$, and i didn't edit first post.
We did that because it's way too much hassle to pay 1$ to everyone.
We will develop a special payout script and after that we will be able to change back the min. payout ;)

You didn't reply to my message. Do you count multiple downloads from the same ip or 1 download/24 hrs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back