RapidGator.net - monetizing your content from A to Z!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've tried using these guys. Not very good at all. I'm not hating I'm displaying some facts.

I used to get $40 a day from two other Filehosts, and using these guys, I've gotten 0.30 cents in 3 days. Really? That has been basically a penny per download which should be more actually because if you go at the rate I'm getting for 0.01 per download that would mean 1000 = $10. That is listed for 50-100mb files. The files that have been downloaded from me are 276mb which falls in the 250-500mb tier at 1000 = $26. Shaving is definitely going on here already. Technically not even getting 0.01 per download because 30 downloads is shown as only having earned 0.27?

1 download counted for 24 hours from same IP sucks. Someone signs up for premium to download 100 of my files for the whole day, I get a whopping $0.01.

FTP doesn't work either.

Maybe I'm not understanding something but so far, big waste of time.
I'm sorry for you man, but i have , with a few files uploaded a few days ago, almost 2 $ ..For me stats worked.

Can you change your count system ? I'd like to start use this host but 1 download per ip every 24h is too little...can you make it : 1 per ip evry 24h for premium downloads and multiple downloads from the same ip for free users ? 8-)

Can you change your count system ? I'd like to start use this host but 1 download per ip every 24h is too little...can you make it : 1 per ip evry 24h for premium downloads and multiple downloads from the same ip for free users ? 8-)

Yes he's right, you should count it. every free user want to download 2nd or 3rd time he must wait...before download start. Then he would buy premmy if he can't stand to wait more and more..

Guys, please, wait a little bit, let us make it work and run smooth. We will try to make everyone happy and to change counting system as you like, but we need time.
Sorry for any inconvenience.

Hope you can upgrade to a premium account to my current working hours can be better, I sent my id name on his mailbox, he re offline check, thank you very much for that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back