RapidGator.net - monetizing your content from A to Z!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Significant speed upgrades and some rates change
Following your wishes, we've upgraded file transfer speeds for free and premium users, from now on:
Free download speed upgraded to 3Mbit/sec (~375kbytes/sec)
Free remote upload speed upgraded to ~ 1Mbit/sec
Premium remote upload speed upgraded to ~ 3Mbit/sec

Also, we've made some changes to PPD deductions table:
India and Indonesia is moved from III to IV group.

============================================

comebacktome, jungle,
we count this way:
1 download from 1 IP address/24hr.

myincome2020, 60 days from last download

============================================

We've checked remote upload for Filesonic. IT WORKS! If it doesn't work for you, probably you're doing something wrong. PM me your login, and we will deal with it ;)

Please add México into group C, many uploaders think like me. And 1 unique dowload per ip in 24 hours is very bad, this is hated by downloaders = less downloads obviously

sergiO.., you misunderstood me, i will try to be more clear:
we only count 1 unique download per IP in 24 our for affiliates statistics.

Free users can download up to 3 files in 24 hours, to download more, free user will have to buy Premium. This feature is standart for industry of file hosting.

Free user download speed.

good.JPG

Good =)

Entertainment, no, at the moment. If you will send me a link with an example of this feature, we will look forward to do it.

jungle, thanks :)
yes, any legal content is allowed

DejaVu, what do you mean? How DNS is connected with design?

Gonfreecs99, nah, we're not, this is not our first web-project, but first in file-sharing

comebacktome, we use script created by ourselves. We count downloads by IP. Waiting time between 2nd download is 15 minutes.

DejaVu wants to say that you protected your WHOIS info, and that's his 3rd point.
I don't fully understand the earners' culture; however, some people treat a cyberlocker who used the privacy registration as a scam site.

Everyone, attention! We've made some updates to deductions table and from now on you will get up to 35$/1k downloads!!!
Also, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Qatar was moved from group III to group II, Poland was moved to group III PLUS profit for downloads on groups I and II was raised! Welcome everyone! Start earning serious cash right now! ;)

DejaVu wants to say that you protected your WHOIS info, and that's his 3rd point.
I don't fully understand the earners' culture; however, some people treat a cyberlocker who used the privacy registration as a scam site.
It's impossible to stay anonymous, for example when setting up contracts with billing companies :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back