RapidGator.net - monetizing your content from A to Z!

Status
Not open for further replies.
maeuhs, seems that a little misunderstanding has occured. Remote upload works perfectly.
It receives and "understands" direct file uploads, and file uploads from SOME file-sharing services.
FS service you used, is not supported at the moment, that's why it didn't work.
We will try to add all FS services you want to use for remote upload in future, just send us their names.

maeuhs, seems that a little misunderstanding has occured. Remote upload works perfectly.
It receives and "understands" direct file uploads, and file uploads from SOME file-sharing services.
FS service you used, is not supported at the moment, that's why it didn't work.
We will try to add all FS services you want to use for remote upload in future, just send us their names.

I have premium from Turboupload, sharehut ( and those I try), Filesonic, Wupload, Easybytez, Bulletupload and Uploadet.

Which from them will work? But also you must set the Freeuser-Speed higher, bevause nobody downlaod from a unknown Hoster if the speed is so slow!

For example Easybytez has 500 kb/s for freeuser and no Captchas.

Regards
maeuhs

mambaden, nvzscripts, maeuhs, and others :) We've updated speeds. Now:

web-dl -> 500 kb/s
remote free -> 1mbit/s
remote prem. -> 3mbit/s

ernestger,
Canada -> group "II"
Turkey - > group "IV"

I was talking about the Downloasspeed for Freeusers. And here in germany its only 70 kb/s.

Also RU from Filesonic don't work and the other Hoster I can't test.

Regards
maeuhs

maeuhs, filesonic is supported, others are currently in development.
Direct file links are supported always and from everywhere.
ernestger, PM me your login please.

It's nice that Filesonic is supported, nicer would be when it really works, haha. I'm not the only one who wrote that FSC is NOT working.

BTW. by this slow Freeuser-Downloadspeed I won't use your Service, because there are a lot of Hosters which offers higher Downloadspeed.

But I wish you the best for the future.

Regards
maeuhs

No worries, guys, working at remote upload issues. Currently we tested it, and it worked.

If anyone has issues, please PM me your login at RapidGator, i will personally check it.

Term and Conditions
3) Users are prohibited from posting on the Service and to store any Content, entrapping or violating anyone's copyrights, patents, trademark rights, commercial or personal secrets belonging to someone else. Users are prohibited from posting and storing Content that contains illegal or cracked versions of any software. Malware, viruses, trojans and other content that could harm users' computers Service are forbidden.
:facepalm:

Most of people using filehost to upload warez.....if their account contains warez, are they still get payment ? are their account suspended or not ?

:facepalm:

Most of people using filehost to upload warez.....if their account contains warez, are they still get payment ? are their account suspended or not ?
Every filehost has this in their policy, right? ;)

We check all incoming abuses and delete files only in case if it's really sent by copyright owner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back