Rapidgator Discussion thread

36,343 comments
fuck their policies . since now u caught them so they mke bullshit stories abt sale and rebill trying to confuse u . nothing else buddy . since now their shave proof is open so they make stories. actually everyone knows that these big hosts r shaving mercilessly but now days they shave us like hell thats only difference btw now working big hosts and 2 yrs back big hosts ....

may be you are right. if they really run with this policy then i will delete all files and shift to fileparadox.

Yeah they just fooled you cuz you caught them red handed.. :P..Three days and i will be off from rapidgator...My advise delete your files all of those who know they should be making sales Way more than what they are getting.Let's fuk this host together!!!

lolz...now more guys are crying in this thread :P
you guys deserved for this, enjoy the "Super Shave Mode"

better move to trusted filehost now, and Post a "big top" notice bar in your site and tell user to "Don't renew rapidgator"

Offtopic:
Even we'all know RG is shaving but few back minded guys use RG links , RG is becoming strong due to these guys

@Matijasevic
if you're in wjunction for long time means, you may know i earned more than $100/day from RG and (20-40 euro/day) UL.
but i already moved to FileOM and stopped using RG/UL more than month, now getting rebills only (rarely from both, but yeah getting).

I am not telling you to use FileOM, it's just my opinion, i am not ready to waste my time in crying "No sales, no rebills from RG and UL", time is not free.

My advise is, don't remove links suddenly, add another filehost link in first place and move (RG/UL) link to second place.

Offtopic:
one of my friend added fileOM links in german sites because he got big offer from fileOM, still don't know why fileOM targetting germany (other countries too but they're targetting hard on german/USA).

Last edited:
Until the big forums dont bann this shitload,this dicussion is useless...

I agreed with you.
Some forum warn me not to use unknown host, I have contact many time to move from RG....
but they still stick with this rapidGAYtor....
so, rg give me some sales 3 days ago, after that stop...
I try to move before two times. but rg restart sales...
Now, after watched out some previous comments on fucking shaved sales(one user proved it) from rg by other user, I find one trust hosts.
hitfile.net or back to k2S.cc.

Last edited:
@NextLevel
you're getting rebills ?
i tried k2s, but no luck in rebills , for some reason guys are not ready to renew for some reason :( but that is not in fileOM

even tried fileparadox, but they become unstable and i am not using that links anymore.

i thought i was having bad day in this week

eventually i relized this are the real bad days

never have 20 dollars even in worst days rg give me atleast 60 to 100 dollars but last week just 20 dollar......might be i'll move to another host this month for sure

Last edited:
@NextLevel
you're getting rebills ?
i tried k2s, but no luck in rebills , for some reason guys are not ready to renew for some reason :( but that is not in fileOM

even tried fileparadox, but they become unstable and i am not using that links anymore.
Matijasevic, I knew it all before, so I told my other uploader to stop rg via pm .to start k2s/other host. let waiting for their reply...
smartboy, I was using fileom for 6 months, some blog don't trust this host...so, I can't post fileom....
I contact blog admin to approve fileom,but he ignore it....
so, I am very disappointed.
Hitfile(as Turbobit sister site and old host) / k2s approved recently....cause k2s admin Jeff give nice offer all warez forum now...that's why avaxhome have promo offer of k2s...
lolz

Last edited:
The only problem,that k2s is not what it used to be one month before.Now,im very confused...

that uploader have many posts with rg.that's why he can't leave...
but he agreed with me...
he will check if rg continue to shave sales then he will think to start with others...
Let revenge...
all uploader should stop silently...is rg admin/stuff keep watching this?

Back