Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

Rapidgator Discussion thread

  • Y Thread starter ynj
  • Start date Start date
  • 37,726 Replies
  • 6,552,156 Views

37,726 comments

why are download counts so slow

Because stats are not correct (don't know if this is a bug, or intentional)

For instance : today : O download in the stats
But if I check my files, I can see that some have been downloaded today ...

Not new, since the beginning stats are incorrect (at least for me ..) this is why I've stopped posting my links on RG
 
ggggggggn.png

same hear....
 
Last edited:
same for me.last week was the best for long time last three days only 1 rebill.think im again in the 2 weeks period when i can post anything but i dont get any sale:) dl stats are ok im getting the same numbers as before the exe file add.

So is everyone still facing the low sales problem or its better for you? For me things are not looking so good since March 5.
 
stats really frozen for me no downloads and no sales!!

---------- Post added at 10:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:55 AM ----------

I think there are problem when downloading files it appears exe file!!
Anyone try please
 

About the author

Y
Active Member · Joined
111
Messages
26
Reactions
28
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom