Rapidgator Discussion thread

36,094 comments
Yes, I just contacted them today. They answered. But there you can change your wallet without support. Need mail and old payment address

how i can change wallet, when payout is on pending from 24:00:00 ? thats my problem, payment is on pending now.. and how you contact them? by ticket? or they have live support somewhere?

RG is currently cheating extremely. I already had a discussion with the support team, but they are not interested. I have also provided evidence. The only thing that helps is that everyone here contacts support about this cheat all the time. Only a maximum of every 3 to 4 sales will be refunded.
Post automatically merged:

and for more information. We are a group of round about 21 uploads and members and now we start the contact storm to this support. If they dont stop this cheating we will change to another trusted filehoster. Also contact the support and tell them its enough

Last edited:
Laughing Out Loud Lol GIF by Sealed With A GIF

and for more information. We are a group of round about 21 uploads and members and now we start the contact storm to this support. If they dont stop this cheating we will change to another trusted filehoster. Also contact the support and tell them its enough
The problem has always been that not everyone sticks together. The mentality of working against each other (money is usually the reason) is stronger than sticking together and demonstrating unity.

Back