Rapidgator Discussion thread

36,359 comments
I have been using RG for more than 10 years. When I first started using RG, I had good sales like you. But now that he is cheating, I have such a bad sales situation.

pu0ROT.jpg
Same here i used RG from Last 15 Years , Before i got sales Monthly 1500$ + And Now 200$, i dont expect 1500$ right now . But I dont expect 200$ too.

Same here i used RG from Last 15 Years , Before i got sales Monthly 1500$ + And Now 200$, i dont expect 1500$ right now . But I dont expect 200$ too.
some users getting very low sales after getting a high amount of downloads like 1000 -1500..Because too much usage of Disk space.this Is a Rg's hidden rules .k2s, filejocker also follow this rule.high disk usage user not getting a good sale on this host

RG's rebill is cheating, you can pay attention to the date of the newly uploaded file, and then check the rebill file upload date, some of the file is not yet enough 30 days why there is rebill, you see my picture on June 15, there is a file sale, but did not count, because this file has been deleted, but the link is still on my site, obviously it is someone else in my link to buy premium, but they do not count the rebill for deleting the file, although the file is deleted, the link is also on my site, which is the result of my efforts, but RG does not count the results of your efforts.

Back