RapidGator 50% on PPS, up to 35$ for 1000 Downloads

Tarif Plans

• I want to work on pay per download

Votes: 275 73.3%
  • I want to work on pay per sale(50/50 plan)

Votes: 100 26.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I must say the same, problem with counting downloads
I posted on 12 forums just rapidgator link - 0 dll since yesterday
One forum with rapidgator and mirror, on mirror 20 dll...

where is pay per sale and payper download option ?

Check UR PM.

BigBoss is friend of rapidgator so his downloads counting well.

Will B Fixed Soon.Yes I Too Faced That Problem B4 But Now For Me Tht's Fixed.

Newrapidgator be careful X-( do not cheat with us. there are many other filehosts which pays 50/50 with PPS and Rebil we will work there. all my friends says the same, that files are not counted

BiGG_BoSS
Do not lie X-(

Sorry 2 Hear All of UR Problems.Yes I Too An Uploader.OK. For Me It's Fixed.I Hope All of UR's Problem WIll B Fixed Soon.

Regards.

Send a ticket.

Access denied

my account deleted, over 100GB of files :facepalm: :facepalm:

scammers

Guys, do you read my posts?

I said, we are in investigating this.

Newrapidgator be careful X-( do not cheat with us. there are many other filehosts which pays 50/50 with PPS and Rebil we will work there. all my friends says the same, that files are not counted

BiGG_BoSS
Do not lie X-(

guys be patient.. my stats dont work either but patience is the best rewarding course action . instead of hammering your own nerve as well as the rapidgator's owner just wait for a time and see what happens . if they dont seems to address to problem, then just move on to another host. im sure these people have their hands quite full, so give them some space ^^

Yep i think they are cheating

Coz one of my user bought a premium account from my links and its not registered

SCAMMERS for sure , knew that from first day

you sure FTP has problem ?... i have been uploading through ftp with no issue. files also appear instantly with no delay. although speed could be higher but its stable

My downloads count without any problem..... And I do not work for RapidGator......

downloads are counting on all files....

just too bad that upload speeds continue to be a complete piece of crap, even for premium users!!!!

Last edited:
the file i uploaded today are being counted as well. but all files from yesterday did not count at all. I reuploaded them all today and replaced the old links and now they are being counted . it seems no upload from yesterday would be counted and you gotta reupload them today and replace the link to work.

Stat not working,,,

and free user can't download file:

"You can`t download not more than 1 file at a time in free mode"

WHY?????????????

I've noticed that the downloads are starting to be calculated on some files that I've uploaded over the last three days, but these are downloads only from today.

And what about downloads that were not counted by these days? Gone?

Access denied

my account deleted, over 100GB of files :facepalm: :facepalm:

scammers

NewRapidGator
Guys, do you read my posts?

I said, we are in investigating this.

Why my account has been blocked 3 days ?
files in my account active...
Why You write to me e-mail?
:facepalm:

Last edited:
the file i uploaded today are being counted as well. but all files from yesterday did not count at all. I reuploaded them all today and replaced the old links and now they are being counted . it seems no upload from yesterday would be counted and you gotta reupload them today and replace the link to work.

I've noticed that the downloads are starting to be calculated on some files that I've uploaded over the last three days, but these are downloads only from today.

And what about downloads that were not counted by these days? Gone?

LOL, you have to replace the old links by your self, does it make any sense?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back