PyramidFiles.com - Earn up to $40 for 1000 Downloads (Official)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please update the theme.

Fake.JPG

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Fake1.JPG

No 2 Months passed and I fell in Argentina, Mexico and Chile ... ????? <_<<_<

Site have been updated
Apologizes for some errors made during the update

Payments for period up to 30.04.2011 were made

Follow us
http://twitter.com/pyramidfiles

Last edited:
Pyramid File You Give me FREE PREMIUM, I am Thankful to you, but I wanna share with you 2 things
1. Remote Upload & Free URL Leech Works, But the Speed is Very Very Low (I am Premium)
On Normal I Uploaded files at a Speed of 5120KBPS But On Pyramid Leech, its not More than 1024 KPBS, Sometimes its only 300 KBPS.
2. I am Premium so Download are Resume Supported for me, But When Third Time I Try to Resume a File, I Got Error about that I Have to Download this file again,

Kindly Check this & Increase the Remote Upload & Free URL Leech Speed, & Support Resume for downloads in anytime & anywhere

Regards
TAB

here the speed tht i get

[SLIDE]http://i.imgur.com/8Q0Qr.jpg[/SLIDE]

Just woow
all tht file are direct on my dedicated server

Pyramid File You Give me FREE PREMIUM, I am Thankful to you, but I wanna share with you 2 things
1. Remote Upload & Free URL Leech Works, But the Speed is Very Very Low (I am Premium)
On Normal I Uploaded files at a Speed of 5120KBPS But On Pyramid Leech, its not More than 1024 KPBS, Sometimes its only 300 KBPS.
2. I am Premium so Download are Resume Supported for me, But When Third Time I Try to Resume a File, I Got Error about that I Have to Download this file again,

Kindly Check this & Increase the Remote Upload & Free URL Leech Speed, & Support Resume for downloads in anytime & anywhere

Regards
TAB

same problem with with me pyramid files

Hi PyramidFiles, I discovered your service and I want to test it.

Can you give me a premium account to test? :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back