PutLocker.com - Get Paid For Sharing Your Streaming and Non-Streaming Content

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nudget,

You know that the month ended?so the earnings are for this months.the went zero when month ended.The points stayed there but will be removed at 5 of the month i believe.

el-warez you are doing all the work for me :) New month means reset counter. You still get paid for 1-31 of may on the 5th of the month. (this time the 6th since it is the weekend.).

accounts upgraded.

Just wondering is there anyway that I can use the points collected to give out memberships rather then collecting $

Ive already given out a few but had to ask them for their emails so as to make them an account. I would prefer to give out vouchers and let them make their own

yes i was about to post the same..i don`t have a paypal account and i don`t need the $ i was wondering can i exchange all the points i have for vouchers

I'm kinda confused, i have just started uploading on Putlocker, i was at 9.89$. I believe the counter is reset at 31st of every month? If thats so, then what will happen to the earnings that i have collected? I know that i wont get the previous month's payment as i am a couple of cents short of the 10$ mark.

Damn, just got my first payout,:D, its 10$ but seeing that i got this within 3 days in kinda nice. I guess i must have crossed the minimum payout without knowing.

Nice work Putlocker, just release that search feature and your service will be perfect. :D :D

Hi,

Can u also upgrade my account please?

user: desy44

Also, i do not see in my cp where/how to make videos ONLY for download?
(ex. if i have adult content)

thx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back