PutLocker.com - Get Paid For Sharing Your Streaming and Non-Streaming Content

Status
Not open for further replies.
ince then I have to upload video Putlocker I hear that there are always problems with the server. Is eventually solved the times? Or is it hopeless?
The user will always get "This content server has been temporarily disabled for upgrades. Try again soon. You can silently download it below." and think the videos offline, and the nerves are so Admin. Please finally fix the problems so that we can do our work quietly.

Server Problems

Merhoven seems like that's a problem you're just going to have to deal with, this problem was mentioned repeatedly in earlier post, have you seen putlocker say all servers are in working order so files won't be randomly disabled yet? Nothing is wrong with servers he's just taking it upon himself to disable files, usually the more popular screeners that get thousands of hits in a day are the ones that are first to go. It's just a crutch he uses, seeing how he made a specific tab for disabled files due to server issues when there is none i doubt anything will change. :)

Hey, where can i find the requirements for different levels? If possible, can you review my account for level 2 earnings, I just started and have 1k+ unique views in the last few days. My putlocker account id is tutudragon3.

Promotion

Well people keep asking do they qualify for the 6 months pro account , from the previous post of Putlocker saying the accounts for the promotions will be checked the week after new year . So my question si this , do we have to write each about our accounts to be checked , like in posts to this thread , or Putlocker will start some kind of script that will check all accounts and upgrade the ones that meet the req ?
Would appreciate an answer so most users to know to start posting or just wait.

Regards: MovieHunters

merhovon

since to be that Putlocker fixed the server down problems ( Finally ) will the last week was great no downtimes no contenent server problems nothing

There are 79 files in my unavailable files section on Putlocker and even more on Sockshare. Will you please answer my earlier question about this being a temporary or permanent thing? When you make files unavailable, the sites I post them to take them offline and I have to post them all over again. It is effectively, a waste of my time. Please let me know if this is how Putlocker/Sockshare will be from now on as I am not into wasting my time! Thanks.

Merhoven seems like that's a problem you're just going to have to deal with, this problem was mentioned repeatedly in earlier post, have you seen putlocker say all servers are in working order so files won't be randomly disabled yet? Nothing is wrong with servers he's just taking it upon himself to disable files, usually the more popular screeners that get thousands of hits in a day are the ones that are first to go. It's just a crutch he uses, seeing how he made a specific tab for disabled files due to server issues when there is none i doubt anything will change. :)

any proofs for that?

Hello putlocker Do we have to request on this thread or should send pm to you for claiming 6 month pro-account promotion offer ?

@sengkathir yes payments are made automatically on the 1st of every month, you don't need to request for it. And from my 1 year experience with Putlocker/Sockshare, i can say that they always pay on time.

@sengkathir to receive payments just make sure you enter the e-mail address of your paypal/alertpay account in 'My Profile>Affiliate Options>Account'. And dont forget to select Paypal or alertpay just above 'Account'. Then on the 1st if you reach $10 they will automatically transfer these funds to your account.

Last edited:
William5055 yes that is normal

if you click on a file in your account 5 times without downloading/streaming you will get 5 downloads and 5 more Total downloads

@simoestcoool

I ask this because I use to get 1K views for 3K total download at beginning of Dec. After server maintenance (about middle of Dec), number of total download increase but unique views are less.
Anyway thanks for reply..:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back