PrivateFiles.com - Upto $50 PPD or 60% PPS

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's been a week since my software edited posts on the forums and accounts still do not have... Seriously... WTF? Does anyone here earns on sales?
In two weeks starts to not delete the inactive files, and get any single sale to make a premium from balance.

3.jpg

Where ?

I have same problem too. I check. This is AdBlocker fault. And i check it too. This site has many ads. But this is no explain why sales are divided by 0.

c1b68a77001fc8724f5f6b17

Solution? Throw away crappy ads or add "please turn off AdBlocker" info or smth. PrivateFiles, I solved your problem with download - now You help me in my sales problem. I know, sales is random, but 7days-chain of 0 are not normal. After 4 Years of uploading its visible at a glance.

Last edited:
I have pointed out where the download button is on the attached screenshots.
download.png

download2.png

It's right next to the "Premium Download" button used when upgrading.

tracian76>

The difference in downloads on the overview and detailed stats is most likely because some of your users experienced issues when they tried to download one or more of your files and as a result restarted the downloads repeatedly causing the download counter to increase. The detailed page show both complete and incomplete downloads but it doesn't show the same IP downloading the same file (fully or partially) more than one time.
We are actively researching the problem, it doesn't appear to be a global issue so we think it may be related to some download manager or browser plugins.

It should not effect your sales, our sales have been very strong in October. We are considering completely removing ads for our PPS affiliates.

please extend my premium,user: "harmony83",thanks

Best Regards
Done. Space Added :)

Last edited:
"our sales have been very strong in October"

This does not apply to my question. Maybe sales from 1 to 23 october are good, but last week sales are dropped to zero. My acquaintance uploader send me his stats:

6-23 october 12 sales
24-today 0

I remember that situation from other host (sharingmatrix/netload/keep2share) - this is a name "shawing" or "cc problem".

This does not apply to my question. Maybe sales from 1 to 23 october are good, but last week sales are dropped to zero. My acquaintance uploader send me his stats:

6-23 october 12 sales
24-today 0

I remember that situation from other host (sharingmatrix/netload/keep2share) - this is a name "shawing" or "cc problem".
I think the problem that there is no days with more than 20 clicks since the last sale, the days around the clicks have an increase in clicks. I assume no fresh content was posted since then. Can you provide the account name so I can look up the account activity ?

I can guarantee that we do not shave any sales

6-23 october 12 sales
24-today 0

I think the problem that there is no days with more than 20 clicks since the last sale, the days around the clicks have an increase in clicks. I assume no fresh content was posted since then. Can you provide the account name so I can look up the account activity ?

tracian

tracian

I looked up the account and cross referenced all the downloads since the last sale.
Since the 23rd all downloads have been spread coming from 5 different users. One user download more than 250 files in the past week.
From the 5 different users that is downloading 2 of them was referred by tracian. They both have last activity 6 and 7 days ago. I assume there have been no new activity on the account since that time. That would also explain the drops in downloads.
The 3 others users have daily activity, with latest activity today.
User 1 is the high download user with more than 250 downloaded files, the user joined and paid 16 hours prior to downloading any files from "tracian"
User 2 joined and paid 6 days prior to downloading any files from tracian
User 3 joined and pay 17 days prior to downloading any files from tracian.

PrivateFiles-

A few weeks back, I told you about an issue when using remote upload from datafile (maybe other filehosts as well, but I only tried datafile). The file rename issue, where you're adding an unnecessary string to the filenames after using remote upload-

example: filename.mp4___creation-date__Tue__21_Oct_2014_09_49_15__0000___modification-date__Tue__21_Oct_2014_09_49_15__0000

You said you'd look into it, but never mentioned it again and the problem still exists.

Also, another problem with remote upload is after adding the links, sometimes the status box gives a Not Found error, I have to refresh the page and hope for a different server, and try again. But then once my remote uploads complete, I'm sometimes left with duplicate files.

In addition, it says I can enter up to 500 URLs to Remote Upload, but even if I enter something like fairly small like 50 or 60, I get a Request is Too Large error and have to try again with something very small like 20 URLs.

Last thing, and this is relatively minor but still a nuisance, is in the section where you list our file uploads, why not just put a Link button on each file (next to the trash can, or edit button) that will give a pop-up with the html link, direct link, etc. The way it is now, let's say I just want the quick html link for a file at the bottom of my list- I have to click the checkbox, scroll up, click export selected links, and go to the new opened tab, just for a single link.

I'd really like to use your hosting service as a mirror. I have a website which can bring you good traffic, and I stay busy posting on popular forums. I currently have 1500+ files I'd like to get on your site. But these bugs, especially the file rename bug, are making it extremely difficult to work with you. I can live with the other problems for the time being, but I can't edit the name of every file uploaded to your service.

Thanks for your time.

After somebody gave me a tip, I went my own website and clicked one of your download links from my android, & I was redirected to a fake virus page. I'm not crazy enough to click the OK button, but I wouldn't be too surprised if it installs malware. This is the kind of advertisers you're selling space to, bringing down both my reputation, and yours. You might want to reconsider if these types of advertisers are really worth it. Sorry to sound like a pain in the ass today but this is pretty messed up.
P6JzL3g.png

Last edited:
PrivateFiles-

We are working on an update to solve the issue with remote uploads, it should be ready soon.

In relation to our advertisers we will investigate this, we do not allow any harmful software to be advertised through our site and we made that very clear to the networks we work with.

Upgrade to premium

Hi Privatefiles,

Sorry to be inpatient I posted on Facebook liking you to try the premium content for a month. Would you be able to activate it there is a file I want to see if is available. My login is markcarrollvxr@live.com think my username appears as markcarrollvxr.

Thanks very much.

Hi Privatefiles,

Sorry to be inpatient I posted on Facebook liking you to try the premium content for a month. Would you be able to activate it there is a file I want to see if is available. My login is markcarrollvxr@live.com think my username appears as markcarrollvxr.

Thanks very much.
Done
Hi privatefiles,I sent you a pm please check thank you.
Replied!
euftp.privatefiles.com not working
Seems to work fine here, the problem might have been with your ISP

upload going slow 300kbps is the highest I get up too 700KBPS?
We do not cap upload speeds, what server are you uploading to / from ?

We have decided to disable banners and onclick ads for all PPS traffic for the month of November.
The initial tests showed an increase in sales when removing this type of ads.
It's our goal is to generate the highest possible revenues for our affiliates so this was a no brainer.

We'll also start offering better terms to affiliates who are able to consistently bring in 10 sales or more per day and also plan to review our PPD program in the future.
Check our affiliate page https://www.privatefiles.com/affiliates.html for regular updates, we also welcome suggestions and feature requests
:smokin:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back