Post your FileSonic earnings Screenshot

Status
Not open for further replies.
They Never Tells The Site Name Plus Content Dude......
Anyway, dunno why I won't share. since FileSonic earnings is just a "PLUS", I'm making even more with ClickBanks and other affiliation programs.

Bro i am not talking about earning of anything like that...I am just try to say that That Chugi bro is working just 1-4 Hours and earning this Much but we are working much more than Chugi But got Nothing...
And By the way they Of course they will not share there source that how they are earning this much...
I sent PM to Chugi and Other But No response...This simply means that
They are just try to Hurt us to to show there Earning...

Bro i am not talking about earning of anything like that...I am just try to say that That Chugi bro is working just 1-4 Hours and earning this Much but we are working much more than Chugi But got Nothing...
And By the way they Of course they will not share there source that how they are earning this much...
I sent PM to Chugi and Other But No response...This simply means that
They are just try to Hurt us to to show there Earning...

Instead you beg for tips better try some new methods,noone give you his tips,if they tell you their methods,you do same like they and be their competition,that mean less money for them.
Key is a lot of work, if someone tell you only 1-2h per day, he lie.

Stop begging and start working !

There are lot of tutorials and lot of tips shared by users around .. Why not "search" ?

If you're too lazy , then you won't make any $ out of uploading .. Uploading is pain in the ass ! Yes , you have to work hard ..

Try to check out some tuts and start working on selected niche and stay with it ! Don't keep changing or lurk around with niche :|

I just upload games and it's been years and i still do the same ! I don't jump to movies section .. Sometimes i do post rarely , but just like that ..

Finally , stop being " SMART ASS " and stop thinking that you know everything and can make $$$$$ over night ! No way it's going to happen ..

Also i see few people saying that ,

"I cannot upload , because i don't have RDP , SCC , other stuffs "

Just STFU ! I too never had ! I started with remote uploading and did it for 3 month .. After that i made few $ and bought RL ! Yes Rapidleech and started leeching lot of stuffs for months .. I didn't ask or lurk around .. Just kept on working ..

So what i say is " Don't keep knocking other's door for help , they won't do ! By the way why should even bother you ? You're just a stranger ! "

So from now onward , grab some stuffs and go away and work .. Don't listen to anybody , they will just bring you down !

Please don't PM , i won't even bother reading it.. I can help randomly with small tips .. Not as a whole .. You work hard , you get paid ..

Stop asking people "Where you post and what you post " :|

They post :

Applications
MAC
Windows
iPhone
Android
TV Shows
TV Packs
Movies
CAM
BDRip
DVDRiP
DVDSCR
HDRiP 720P
HDRiP 1080p
R5
Telesync
BRRip
SCR
3D
DVD-R
TVRip
PPVRip
WebRip
Music
Music Video
Singles/EPs
Album
iTunes
Games
Consoles
XBOX360
PSP
Wii
PS3
PC
MAC
iPhone
Android
Site news
Ebooks & Magazines
Tutorials
and XXX shit

Where they post : Who cares ? Why don't you just post on selected forums ?

I started with Warez-BB ! I suggest you to start from there .

I think this will help few .

Regards

alex17 <3

/off, i gotta watch TV show.

Instead you beg for tips better try some new methods,noone give you his tips,if they tell you their methods,you do same like they and be their competition,that mean less money for them.
Key is a lot of work, if someone tell you only 1-2h per day, he lie.

besides those who received these tips can always tell it to the others which means more competition.

and i want to also mention that not everybody is ready for knowledge he can take from top uploaders. think it, if someone earns lets say 10$ per day, this is is his standard, so when somebody will tell him how to make 100$ he will not be ready, because he has never earned so much and he doesnt know exactly how to do it. that way something what can work from someone, not especially may work for somebody else. top uploader with earnings 100$ has his own methods and he knows many details about particular forums, tricks, portals and uploading that someone with 10$ doesnt know.

This does not mean that nobody should share with his methods, but should do it carefully - this is a long process. One day you start with 1$ per day, later 5$, next 10$, and this amount still increases if he is consistent and open for new possibilities, some day he may earn easily over 50$. And it is still increasing and increasing, I think.

When I started I was struggling with reaching a payout (which is only 15$), now such money I am getting in one day without any problem, even if I don't send my posts everyday.

bs2uba5a.jpg

New yet, but ok :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back