Post your FileSonic earnings Screenshot

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm pretty sure that if this bullshit continues, this thread will be locked. I don't really care though, it stopped being interesting when it became Deejam's earnings diary.

4a8e28bd2e.png

filesonic, the best scammers site on the net, people think their account got hacked hahaha, its just filesonic and guys from filesonic here above get angry:)

filesonic, the best scammers site on the net, people think their account got hacked hahaha, its just filesonic and guys from filesonic here above get angry:)

i am not saying that you are wrong , but for example in court proofs are important , and yours are not quite good , only theory (i know this is NOT court) . i am getting your point , you are trying to help ppl so they don't get scammed like you? am i right ? but why do you give a f***? open theard say what you have and leave it , don' spam here !

BUT , WHY can't we say that YOU are some other filehost company promoter and you came here to shit on filesonic ??? i am not defending anyone , but mate please be objective :facepalm:

i am not saying that you are wrong , but for example in court proofs are important , and yours are not quite good , only theory (i know this is NOT court) . i am getting your point , you are trying to help ppl so they don't get scammed like you? am i right ? but why do you give a f***? open theard say what you have and leave it , don' spam here !

BUT , WHY can't we say that YOU are some other filehost company promoter and you came here to shit on filesonic ??? i am not defending anyone , but mate please be objective :facepalm:

hahaha nice reply dude <3<3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back