Shared [PL] AnvilHost - Professional Hosting Solutions - DMCA Ignored! - 24/7 Support!

Status
Not open for further replies.
34 comments
sir, do you accept liberty reserve? if u dont please do, because paypal limits account this days. i want to pay, but have only liberty reserve. if u accept liberty resever, pls send me ur account liberty reserve account no. i wont to pay.......

ok thanks for that, i will make payment today..... and also expect more clients because my friends wants to pay for hosting but dont have paypal, now i will refer them to your host.

and also is your safe mode = off ?

Ah, I believe IRock used this dedicated server before us then, as they were a client nlvl.info who the dedicated server come from, or something like that.

1 day trial..... please read

hello sir,

can u give me a 1 day trial cpanel, so i could test before buy? i really want to buy, and will buy even if u dont give me test. why i didnt make order today is because my liberty reserve hasnt been funded. please, give me 1 day test account, like i said in my thread, my coutry people wants to pay for hosting but they dont know how to pay for it because they dont have paypal account.

my domain: trialpoland.ce.ms

Nulled scripts/software are just like warez. Both fall under the same category, which is piracy and illegal use of copyrighted material.

So that is why I was curious about how one is allowed and the other isn't. Instead of being rude, why not post something useful?

Nulled scripts/software are just like warez. Both fall under the same category, which is piracy and illegal use of copyrighted material.

So that is why I was curious about how one is allowed and the other isn't. Instead of being rude, why not post something useful?

Didn't intend to be rude but nulled scripts are generally "safer" than warez hosting. Imagine I installed a nulled IPB, IPB would be behind be only. That's if they find out. For warez hosting, example you host mp3s, now imagine the number of artists that would want to be behind you. Eh, you get what I mean?

Yea, I understand where you are coming from. But I mean by law, and the terms of service of where this hosting is located puts them in the same category. If warez hosting is not allowed, nulled scripts/software shouldn't be either.

I'm just trying to give Drag a heads up, wouldn't want anyone getting suspended, etc.

there is no liberty reserve payment option.

hey! u said i could pay via liberty reserve, after placing order, i found i couldnt pay via liberty reserve, why?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back