Shared [PL] AnvilHost - Professional Hosting Solutions - DMCA Ignored! - 24/7 Support!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i didnt see the option, i only saw paypal as payment option. please i want to buy this, check well sir...

i tried to place a new order, i couldnt find liberty reserve option, pls check sir

Sure, give me a minute

My bad, liberty reserve was disabled for Hosting. I have enabled it, please tell me if you have an further problems.

are you able to change server memory limit to 128 or not

get new staff before you lose people instrested in your hosting
asdsj.png

That staff member was is a black spot on our name. He will be fired immediately. Thank you for bringing this to my attention.

Ah, I believe IRock used this dedicated server before us then, as they were a client nlvl.info who the dedicated server come from, or something like that.

FYI: iRockWebHosting has been leased by TracSpace Web Services. The leasing includes servers and all of their client but not their employees And so TracSpace is now the official owner of the server mentioned above NOT nlvl.info

And also nlvl.net is only a reseller of iRock Web Hosting Solutions thus is now a reseller of TracSpace Web Services.

Nlvl & TracSpace

Anvilhost is a customer under http://nlvl.net/resellers.php Boost Package. TracSpace are our providers for our resellers allowing us to offer resellers to different customers. Where our premium web hosting packages are provided from Softlayer.com

Nlvl.info is not a datacenter or a provider. It is a domain used to provide subdomains for web hosting accounts on http://nlvl.net/

Nlvl.net owns 2 dedicated servers located at softlayer for our premium hosting accounts and for the main website http://nlvl.net/ all other accounts are hosted on TracSpace's services provided by dediserve.eu and burst.net. Once again TracSpace is our reseller provider that allows us to sell resellers to our customers. All our resellers must follow TracSpace's AUP which is acknowledged in our legal documentation of our site where all users agree to on registration of their web hosting accounts / domains.

TracSpace I would like to apologize if this customer believes that their dedicated providers are nlvl.info. Nlvl.info is just a basic domain hosted at TracSpace.

@nlvl:

We are not including nlvl.info here we are just responding to the customers inquiry and curiousness.

For your apologies we've accepted that however we need to have the original poster present his apologies with us for violating a rule on our AUP. We are doing this not for our own good but for the security of your clients as well as with our clients. :|

Dear Tracspace,

I'm sorry about the nulled vb as I was unaware. I offer my sincere apologies for violating your aup and acknowledging "nlvl.info" as my service provider.

Kind Regards,
Peter

@Drag:

We actually don't have problems with Nulled Script, what we are pointing our is violation of our AUP , and to be specific the user of any false and misleading information.

AGAIN, this has nothing to do with Nulled Scripts as well allow that on offshore server, its only that we're having issue with your violation for posting false and misleading information on newsgroups and forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back