PetaNDrive.com best file hosting! make a lot of money now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@petandrive.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.
More information about this error may be available in the server error log.
Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Since many users already have more than 12TB of data, and the publishing of links give us little income, we are considering on changing the payments methods to 50% income from referrals.

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@petandrive.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.
More information about this error may be available in the server error log.
Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
Fixed.
This bug will not repeat...

Hi rech, I cant see my files at your website

There is a error message see the image below

error.jpg

Edit: Problem Solved.
Its because your session timed out...
you need to login again.

Last edited:
np.
people are not using the site as intended to.
This is way we want to change the make money plans...
The publishing of links give us little income, we are considering to change the payments methods to 50% income from referrals, that way you could just publish your own unique collection, and if people will join under you, you will receive 50% of the income.

if you have any other ideas for make money plans please post here...

BTW we found a way to stop the down time, we will post it in the news once everything will be ok again.

Last edited:
waiting for payment...
hi rech i check my pending request for payment on referalscenter (there's no more pending payments on ref center but when i check my paypal account, theres no received payment from you.

maybe you should wait since you cant see last deals.
We did paid everyone... could you send me your paypal account in pm and i will check...

Please can U explain more details about your next plan and it is better to edit the first page with this new methods to know how to work with your site please give us complete details about 50% u had mentioned and other steps u want to take and i see it is a good idea to give a stable plan to work with ( u may make downloads for free users like 30 min between each file and remove the 2GB limit for free users )

what happen to statics??? it is not true or the new system give less $$$

but that is not fair for me bro i have files from 2mb to 600mb only that is my domain so do i need to cheat to make money....

so now we only get paid for sells ?!?! no downloads counts????

Last edited:
Hello Rech

What is this ?

no money for completed downloads?

my earning depends on download not referral, I always share my files to my forum's users and visitors, so if you plan to remove earning money by downloads, I can not work with you any more, so please fix this, because this is impossible.

I have another idea, I think it is better to keep earning from downloads and sales and you can remove earning from register users, and I think if you intend to make the earning comes from sales only that will kill site, because as you know the main plans to earn money in other sites are from downloads and sales not sales only.

Thanks.

Last edited:
I understand that.
But we gain nothing from this plans. you upload files get paid for that we get few more users. but you do not share files, users have no real reasn to stay with our site since they dont have TB of files, and they dont get the real advantage from petandrive. They need users to keep uploading forever.

Anyway the solution will be to use several different make money plans.

But for now we wont give money for downloads. only referring.
You can make a lot more money if you have good referring program.
just create your own unique collections of files, build group for your files or a group for your friends.
and if you refer users and build close groups with your own unique content you can get stedy income/month with the premium that your group buy.

Last edited:
Thanks for explaining but your new plan does not fit with me at all, Unfortunately I have to leave PetaNDrive because I will earn nothing with this new plan, maybe I will back if something change to better.

Thanks and Gook Luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back