PetaNDrive.com best file hosting! make a lot of money now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to WJ. Nice design ;)

Just a few questions, please see below.

No waiting time for free users, how about download interval?

No country/user rank, even no file size tier? Can I consider 20$/per 1000 downloads for even 1 byte file?

I'm not sure if all features you mentioned are available for free users, also I can't find anything about premium prerogatives. If so, why premium?

Regards.

I am registered and will give it a try,

a small suggestion on file manager, please make a "remember" feature on which menu to collapse and which menu to expand.

this virtual drive is a good innovation for file sharing

Welcome to WJ. Nice design ;)

Just a few questions, please see below.

No waiting time for free users, how about download interval?

No country/user rank, even no file size tier? Can I consider 20$/per 1000 downloads for even 1 byte file?

I'm not sure if all features you mentioned are available for free users, also I can't find anything about premium prerogatives. If so, why premium?

Regards.
No time interval...
We added country/user ranks please check again.
Our developers team worked on this update to release it as fast as possible. We tested the system and its working fine... It can recognize you from any where in the world, we will also update our ip/country DB every month.

Before it was 20$/per 1000 downloads per everyone, and it was possible to abuse it. But now its working just fine...

Please feel free to send us more suggestions, we have good developers team that can add new features in few days (even few hours if the update is simple like the ip/country update), and can fix bugs/exploits in few minutes.

Thanks, buddy. So, are you going to be ready in the next 2-3 days? :) Seems to be interesting. You will ROCK the world of FILE HOST! Believe me, you will!

Program for 40$/1000 downloads and this kind of features... Please, dude, this will be HOT File Host. You will put Wupload in your pocket. ;)

Really waiting for making table with countries and prices.

Thanks again!

Best Regards,

M.D.House!

Really Petandrive please I would add +1 reputation for the above comment, you will rock the world of filehost if you just increase some payrates ofr the amount of downloads, you will be on the top of the filehost list,

And I would also request you to please increase the payrate for type-c countries else add india in Plan-d , Please admin.....

I would like to know how do you pay and as well as whether unique downloads from single IP is counted for 24 hours span or each completed download is counted.

Last edited:
Unfortunately, we pay only using paypal, but if you want us to add other methods please tell us, and we will add it as soon as possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back