PetaNDrive.com best file hosting! make a lot of money now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

Streams or Download are counted or just downloads ?

It's possible to add a function "share" with html link ?

Thx in advance !

Hello

I want to move a file from a folder to another folder, I tried to grab it and move it but it does not want to move to another folder. any idea ?

just drag the file to the other folder and a popup menu will show up asking you if you want to move or copy the file, if it wont work use the box called widgets, just drag the file there go to the other folder and drag the file out.

Hi,

Streams or Download are counted or just downloads ?

It's possible to add a function "share" with html link ?

Thx in advance !
no they do not, but we can add it.
what do you mean about share?
you can share a folder by creating link to it, adding permissions and then sending it to your friend.

Thank you very much Rech, the second method worked perfectly :D

Edit:
by the way Rech I sent to support some suggestions please look into it, also I report about copy link to clipboard it does not work.

Regards.

Last edited:
just drag the file to the other folder and a popup menu will show up asking you if you want to move or copy the file, if it wont work use the box called widgets, just drag the file there go to the other folder and drag the file out.

no they do not, but we can add it.
what do you mean about share?
you can share a folder by creating link to it, adding permissions and then sending it to your friend.

Thx for the answer !

Example : <a href=''http://www.petandrive.com/file/X77IWGD351695DU11X92/test.avi''>http://www.petandrive.com/file/X77IWGD351695DU11X92/test.avi</a>

and embed code.

You should compete with videobb, videozer and all those file host that allow streaming, by counting this streamings as well. I really liked the vlc streaming option with the .srt, so please add this feature as i will be using it a lot. :)

EDIT: I tried to stream the videos externally and it seems that VLC couldn't load the .sub file, so i got no subtitles in VLN neither with the Divx Player. What is wrong? Tried with .srt files and still the same the thing...

Last edited:
Yupe, FTP got too many problems, trying to change them ports should do the trick for a while.

Anyway, I would really really like if there is a "generate links for several selected files" feature... for example, when I search them files, then select all the founded files, and then the feature appear....easier when you got many files to be shared.

Hello

What happened to the download speed, it was great before but today it is very slow (it is about 10 - 15 KB/s) :'(

2uesdc8.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back