OVFile - Join us to make money - Earn up to 20.00 USD!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im getting this on my embed videos:

Software error:

Can't exec:
Duplicate entry '123694-1814671148' for key 1 at Modules/DataBase.pm line 55.

For help, please send mail to the webmaster (root@ovfile.com), giving this error message and the time and date of the error.

Can't exec:
Duplicate entry '123694-1814671148' for key 1 at Modules/DataBase.pm line 55.

For help, please send mail to the webmaster (root@ovfile.com), giving this error message and the time and date of the error.

Hello ngecity,

Are you still experiencing problems? Please e-mail my superior at info@ovfile.com as he will be able to assist you further with this problem.

Thank you,
Stuart

Hello Usstream,

Your payment was processed on August 29th. I do not have the transaction number on hand how-ever I can provide it if you specify your paypal address.

We are planning on adding alternate payment option. If you give us a list of sites that you would like added I can forward it to my superior.

Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Sincerely,
Stuart
www.ovfile.com

qustion

i try to upload video from mega to your site but it wont even tranfer imi using yoru site as one of the main video but it not allowing me

please check my user name is tonycompusa

swf format and please

Hello Shogok, we will add SWF support within the next week.

i try to upload video from mega to your site but it wont even tranfer imi using yoru site as one of the main video but it not allowing me

please check my user name is tonycompusa

Hello Tony, I believe we've responded to your questions via e-mail. Please let me know if I am wrong.

No comment from long time...is site still paying???

Rythmyarun, yes we are still paying. In fact we are working on adding new payment options. Stay tuned!

When you will allow bigger files?

btw will you get back to conversion for files or you will stay with divxplayer ?

Hello Liberty, I've spoke with to my superior and he said that we will be upping the unregistered user file size limit to 2048MB.

no proof here . maybe site scam

Hello Longnguyen, we are certainly not a scram site. Users are free to post payment proofs if they wish.

Please let us know if you have any further questions.
Sincerely,
Stuart
www.ovfile.com

Service Good
Speed loading is very fast
free2893.html

Hello OVFile,

Your rates are DEFINITELY not as you claim. I got a video with 33,200 views and then another video with 9,380 views and the still consistently get a bunch of views on my other videos yet my current account balance is $6.56 .. please tell me how that is $20 per 10,000 ?

I've been paid once by you guys but took about 500,000+ views to reach just $50.. so I'm hoping you can help give me the rate you are advertising here as I don't appreciate being scammed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back