OVFile - Join us to make money - Earn up to 20.00 USD!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome here i started to make real good money with ovfile , its getting better and remote uploading is faster now.
Hello Abakodama,

Thank you for the warm welcome. We are glad that you enjoy our service; We are always striving to make it better.

Please let us know if you have any questions.

Sincerely,
Stuart
www.ovfile.com

Last edited:
seem to be stuck on $2 per 10,000 downloads not $20

Hello Mcmoore,

We've looked at your account and it seems like the majority of your traffic is second and third tier. We suggest that you give it a few more weeks to get more accurate results.

Please let me know if you have any other query.

Sincerely,
Stuart
www.ovfile.com

No, i have the same problem. 1,50$ for 10000 download for Tier 2 and not 15$.
Hello Vedatyes,

Ian looked into the issue and saw that your traffic is coming from video embeds. We currently pay a decreased rate for video embed traffic which is why you are seeing lower payouts. This is something that I was made aware of as of yesterday so I do apologize for not getting back to you earlier.

remot upload is not working from yesterday till today ???
Hello Abakodama,

Can you please tell us which file host your are having problems remote uploading from? We will look into this problem right away!

Sincerely,
Stuart
www.ovfile.com

i remote upload from megaupload

this is the forth day and remote upload is not working yet ????????????? whats going on if this is not fixed how am i gonna work with u ????

Last edited:
i remote upload from megaupload

this is the forth day and remote upload is not working yet ????????????? whats going on if this is not fixed how am i gonna work with u ????

Hello Abakodama,

I will forward this information to your development department to look at. We haven't made any changes on our end so it's likely that megaupload has made some modifications to their system. We will get this fixed as soon as possible.

Sincerely,
Stuart
www.ovfile.com

ok i will start uploading from tomorrow

but i want to know

All Other Countries $5.00

if i upload file 10MB and downloading 1000

i will have 5$

??????? :facepalm::facepalm:

No, you will get 50cent/1000 downloads or 5 dollar/10000 downloads for direct links.
For videoembed you will get 50 cent/10000 videostreams, so my recommendation is that you should use vidxden or vidbux, they have better rates

ok i will start uploading from tomorrow
but i want to know
All Other Countries $5.00
if i upload file 10MB and downloading 1000
i will have 5$

Hello Love2010,

Yes you will receive the same rates for files that are 10MB in size. The rates are calculated per 10 000 file downloads meaning you would require 10 000 download prior to receiving $5.00 in earnings.

Please let us know if you have any other questions.

Sincerely,
Stuart
www.ovfile.com

all this time and nothing changed in remote upload with megaupload :/ , what's going on ?????

it worked now for 30 min and then closed down

Last edited:
thnx alot

it works now very well and at high speed thnx a lot stuart

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back