Oron.com offers you a great opportunity to earn money!

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are pleased to announce a 110% promotion for every new sale starting now and lasting all the way until September 1st to celebrate the completion of the latest major technical update here on ORON!

You will receive 110% of all new sales as well as your usual account rate for rebills, extra 5% for site owners and 5% for referral earnings!

Regards,
ORON Support

The promo is for ppd users also? I think their account level should be made 100% till 1st september...lol

I am sorry but the 110% for the sales program.
As I mentioned many times before you will be earning about 2 times
more with the Pay Per Sale program on normal mode. But with this
special weeks it is the right time to switch the earning mode!

uploading speed Too slow :(

The upload speed via FTP is normal for me.
Please contact the support for any technical difficulties.

Regards!

General Info

Dear friends and partners,

in some cases I get mails from users having special account related technical issues or other very detailed problems that can be best solved by the technical department of our ORON office.
So if you are facing technical difficulties with your account or you have
any account related non general problem that are VERY urgent then PLEASE contact the ORON support at support@oron.com.
They will contact you within a few hours to help you!
This thread is to support you with all webmaster- and earning related
issues. Of course I will help you with any problem but it will take much longer than mailing the contact directly.

Regards.

@Oron Support...I am on PPS only...PPD will never work for me i know....just i was inquiring for a friend who was on ppd...the last time i talked to him..Anyways....The Promo is a Blast..Thanks for this

Pleases increase ftp upload speed im getting 2Mbps hardly but incase of filesonic it goes upto 60-70Mbps

& also after getting uploaded t ftp..it takes 10mins to be shown in my files decrease that time to 1or 2 mines

earnings

Hi everyone, on Friday after starting the paypal, earnings went up again, but yesterday and today are again nothing, which is strange, I have broken the counter ?is it possible? or it's just bad luck,Thanks

this is how you earn on oron, Abby look and learn:
waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawoooooooow.png

@ virtuoso20

same here , lol

that day paypal came back i got sale and now again nothing yesterday and today :(

my bad too :(

@ offtopic

OMG OMG OMG

what the hell you share lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back