Oron.com offers you a great opportunity to earn money!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone, on Friday after starting the paypal, earnings went up again, but yesterday and today are again nothing, which is strange, I have broken the counter ?is it possible? or it's just bad luck,Thanks

Same story...Friday was some sales+rebills..but this weekend was the worst from last weeks..Without PP I got 4 sales 1 weekend ago (1 year sale)..but now I got 0... A little strange for me..

sigh, it is way to much work to create a download link first. i have better things to do than creating oron links all day. whoever came up with this annoying system deserves a kick in the nuts.

sigh, it is way to much work to create a download link first. i have better things to do than creating oron links all day. whoever came up with this annoying system deserves a kick in the nuts.

try to install flashgot if you are using ff,it works great

Hi. How can i get a premium accounct for free? I want to do my job, but i have a very low speed when uploading from my PC or in FTP so i want to use the Remote Upload Function with filesonic, wupload links (because i have premium account there).
So, if its possible to give me Oron a premium account (just for five days) to make my job and buy a premium account with trade in points. If it`s required, i will give my earnings and my payment from Wupload. thanks.

Hi. How can i get a premium accounct for free? I want to do my job, but i have a very low speed when uploading from my PC or in FTP so i want to use the Remote Upload Function with filesonic, wupload links (because i have premium account there).
So, if its possible to give me Oron a premium account (just for five days) to make my job and buy a premium account with trade in points. If it`s required, i will give my earnings and my payment from Wupload. thanks.

Hah. Get a job and buy a premium account, so you can do what ever you want to do with it and don´t have to "ask" people to share something for "free" with you, they paid for. Also I am not sure if sharing accounts is actually allowed by Oron at all.

Yep..it's seems many affiliates have a bad run after 110% promo started...Before get 1-3 sales/day.even more...now 0 sales/4 days..only few rebills..
I think it's not so corect..:facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back