Oron.com offers you a great opportunity to earn money!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bez__tytu__u.png

TRAGIC DAY FOR ME !!! WTF

0 new sales
0 rebills/renewals

omg, what is going on :(

@ KaraMustafa that sux :( Just curious whats the explanation for those spikes in your earnings, just luck or did you post some "super-rare-attractive-material"? And can you share how many downloads you have free/premium?

@ Blade: Happy for you mate! Nice that someone is lucky today :)

So far today I have my worst day in a long time, $62 with ~3200 downloads, free ~1900, premium ~1300

Added: Normally I make $85-$120 a day with 1100/1300 downloads

@ KaraMustafa that sux :( Just curious whats the explanation for those spikes in your earnings, just luck or did you post some "super-rare-attractive-material"? And can you share how many downloads you have free/premium?

@ Blade: Happy for you mate! Nice that someone is lucky today :)

So far today I have my worst day in a long time, $62 with ~3200 downloads, free ~1900, premium ~1300

Added: Normally I make $85-$120 a day with 1100/1300 downloads

im having about 1k free and 1k premium dwnlds and doing 30-50$ daily.

Those two big spikes was so high because of two lifetime sales

You're earnings are little higher than mine, you sharing nice content or simply spamming :)

I have a nice thread in a special niche, it's by far the best collection of clips ever. It's epic if you're into that genre. :D
And I'm doing some "mainstream" threads also, but not making any money from them (just started approx a week ago).

It common logic. Free users got what they needed without the need of premium account so they didn't buy it. Earnings should get back to normal today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back