Oron.com offers you a great opportunity to earn money!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good grief, so much complaining. I request payment on Friday and get paid every Monday like always. Earlier this week I expanded and posted on a smaller/less popular forum I was ignoring and got 6 new sales that day. I usually post 2-3 times ever other day, but I took a break and 3 days now I haven't posted anything and my profits are still good. This is from a noob who just started 2 months ago. Sorry to hear some of you are having bad luck, but everything is not a conspiracy against you, some days are good, some days are not so good. You should look into where, what and how you're posting, rather than always blaming Oron.

300$ just receive 100$. Oron is scaming !

15172860324225081709.png

521c034cae09e84366f51c30999b2610_39753998.untitled.png

66324065896531290780.png

Finally, The Oron's PPD is a scam

Yup but i was hoping oron won't wait till the last day for payment.
I guess "within 7 buisiness days" actually means that we will be paid on 7th day lol.

Can someone please tell me where I ca find FTP oron site?

I can't upload my files through the browser... It would be a shame not to have an FTP site where to upload through my shell :D...

Thank you very much Baidu...
I even submitted a ticket to Oron and they told me: Find answers to common questions about Oron.com:
1. http://oron.com/faq.html :P

.... But... what does "ability FTP access for 24 hours" mean?... does it "last" only 24 hours and then I have to reactivate it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back