Oron.com offers you a great opportunity to earn money!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heh...
You don't have to explain me,I understand how oron works :P
Some member ask how oron cheat and I answer it.
That's it.

Dude you are not getting the point....By calling Oron a cheat...Oron not gonna lose anything...we have posted enough Earning screenshots here...and they will continue to appear.
If you feel, this host is not for you..just move on...save time...and make money...thats the funda...See how much time i am wasting here..explaining you.. :P

I think dude you missing my point.
I don't say that oron don't pay.
I say only that they have some hidden rules.

Last edited:
I know a friend who has rebilled himself for 3 times, I know a friend who has bought premium account twice and got his commission insantly in his Oron account...

So what? Oron officially said we can buy premium for our links.

1.Rebils are turned off when user stop uploading for some days.
Where this rule are in TOS ? Nowhere,so it's a cheat.

2.Payment rejection due low ratio sale.
Where this rule are in TOS ? Nowhere,so it's a cheat.

If they put this rules in their TOS ,then will be ok.
But now,this hidden rules,are cheats.

This is what I mean. Plus a thing that files are deleted even if you are Premium - FAQ says they never delete your files, but actually they will do it after 60 or 90 days after inactivity.

Also - why they keep PPD plan if they don't pay for it?

@Betz - very probably that it is true.

Hello everyone,i work on oron about a month,every day from 10 am to 12 pm,of course with break:)).. i am not fully satisfied with my earnings heh..i am not at all satisfied,but i am persistent and i hope my work will be paid in the end.. if you are willing to share your experiences with me please do it.. i am willing to learn something from all of you.. cheers and thanks!

here are some screen shots,of my progress with uplo.. btw i am on pay per sale plan :)!!

Did i mention that i got about 400gb of files

Last edited:
Hello everyone,i work on oron about a month,every day from 10 am to 12 pm,of course with break:)).. i am not fully satisfied with my earnings heh..i am not at all satisfied,but i am persistent and i hope my work will be paid in the end.. if you are willing to share your experiences with me please do it.. i am willing to learn something from all of you.. cheers and thanks!

here are some screen shots,of my progress with uplo.. btw i am on pay per sale plan :)!!

Did i mention that i got about 400gb of files

You have uploaded 400gb of files and you got only those downloads? You are doing it wrong, its not everything in uploading, start sharing too or:

1. Your files arent popular at all
2. You dont post on to many places

----------------

Yesterday oron made my birthday even more special, had a good day (120$) :)

@AllmightyBuser:- Great mate, Happy Belated Birthday!:)

cfde1aad91.gif

Why you all people are blaming oron everytime. You know it's not an easy way to make money online and you already know that how much competition you have to face every day because you are not alone here sharing unique stuff.So my friends its ok that some days you don't get any money but you don't have to feel awekward and start pin pointing here about oron bad service.

You all know that working in real company as a real job is not an easy task because you have to work hard on daily basis to maintain your productivity so the exact things apply here. what allmighty and piratebay told here that there must be a problem with your stuff,maybe you are sharing the stuff which are too common to share on everyday basis. Just check on any forum where you post by searching your own content and see how many results you are getting on each date and there is your answer.

Note:- Oron is not for every uploader, if you don't share good stuff,follow rules and have patience then switch your host.Oron is not forcing you. 8-)

Last edited:
You have uploaded 400gb of files and you got only those downloads? You are doing it wrong, its not everything in uploading, start sharing too or:

1. Your files arent popular at all
2. You dont post on to many places

----------------

Yesterday oron made my birthday even more special, had a good day (120$) :)

Thanks for advices,but i am uploding on some other filehosters and i have download and just to be clear i never post with two difrent host link for exp(oron and filesonic),so i figure that content is not the problem,also i post on 4 places,4 forums ! Thanks a lot i appreciate =),cheers mate !!

i just recive renewal situation is going better Amin :))

Oron is the BEST VIVA LA ORON ;)

Last edited:
mr99and1
read about new payout schedule:
http://www.wjunction.com/1219394-post4680.htm

mygodlx
Oron pays out always properly.
If you were not paid so it means something wrong with your stats/account.
Just ask them for the reason via icq with your username to avoid what you're doing wrong and to get payments in the future.

Thank so much, baidu. i've read new payout schedule and may be i have to wait for 1 or 2 days more. I remember 6 months ago i had just waited several hours for payment :D. Till now this is the 40th payment, OR rocks <3

Last edited:
The only thing I don't like about Oron is the lack of details in the stats. People like to know where their sales are coming from and which referrals are active. I made this suggestion a while back, but it never happened. Many of us do like Oron, but there isn't much for us to work with without any detailed info.

My Payment approved 2012-01-02 02:29:02, today: 2012-01-08 but : pending payment. ( 7 day work of Oron but not Pay ) Please say reason, Oron Support ( I have been read new rules Payment)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back