Oron.com offers you a great opportunity to earn money!

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's not the point, really.

If you see his chart (and all of our charts) you will see major fluctuations in the last month, at least. Since AP was fucked up, many rebills were lost...

it's fucking sick

Bez__tytu__u.png

still 0$.....wtf is going on....

omfg

worst day since 01.06.2011

123123123123123123.png

hey VERY INTERESTING BECAUSE EVEN I HAD SAME THING NO SALE OR REBILL DESPITE OF SO MANY DOWNLOADS on 31st... WOW
Guys why are u talking about promos where oron is truely manipulation the stats.... I use to love oron like hell but that mentality is changing...

I have the same situation, our earnings go into somebody's pocket. Oron is getting worse and worse every week. I think everyone should think about changing file hosting until late.

Oron must think we are stupid.

Getting zero (or very low) earnings can happen to some people, but almost all Oron users in WJ are complaining this last month about their low earnings.

As for today, is it a coincidence (or bad luck) for Oron's highest earning uploaders that they get a big gat 0?

Oron uploaders need an alternative...

What annoys me the most is that oron is keeping us in the dark about rebills.

There is a problem with alertpay, but it looks like paypal rebills are affected too.

It looks to me like we just keep getting old rebills (but they will fade away eventually), but none of new sales comes back as rebill.

While we still were able to see from what file rebills were coming, I saw that none of my September sales came back as rebill in October, only older ones were still recurring.

So in couple of months all the rebills will be gone, and without rebills oron is not attractive at all.
Will wait and see what happens after November 5th, hopefully number of rebills will go up again, otherwise,we should be all thinking about an alternative...

P.S. If somebody could check if paypal changed something about its settings cause so far all the subscriptions were recurring by default...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back