Openload.io - Video/MP3/Image/File - Up to 40$/10k - Unlimited Speed - No Premium Acc

Status
Not open for further replies.
the download counter is it the same as views? also is it realtime update or no?
Download= Views

Should be nearly realtime

regards

Marcel
But that's with the exception that only 1 view per ip per day is counted... currently.

Meaning that IP could view all your videos that day, but you'd only see 1 view on a single video.
At least, that's the way my files are working.
I watched every video I have with my IP, but only 1 video shows a view and that's the only view counted.

Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, but that's what I've noticed on my account.

Download= Views

Should be nearly realtime

regards

Marcel
But that's with the exception that only 1 view per ip per day is counted... currently.

Meaning that IP could view all your videos that day, but you'd only see 1 view on a single video.
At least, that's the way my files are working.
I watched every video I have with my IP, but only 1 video shows a view and that's the only view counted.

Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, but that's what I've noticed on my account.

Thats right.
Until now our advertisers also are counting unique.
Other hosts you need to view 50% of video, or the pay less for small files. We do Ip limit.

Regards

Marcel

is anybody having slow upload speed issue in the US area? My upload going very slow capped at 250kbps when other host give me 700kbps which is my max!

Other hosts you need to view 50% of video, or the pay less for small files. We do Ip limit.

Regards

Marcel

Search another ad network!
1IP / views/ day is not cool thing.
If popups window popped, then please give me profit!
You popping only 1 ads 1IP/views/day? Noooo :)
All views popped new ads. Where's the money?

Streamin.to count all views, videowood same.

IP limit is better than require 50% or 30% of video watched.

Openload should add another level on how ads should be shown for users, for example.

Super high - show ads for every "play", "stop" and interactions with the player. (VideoMega does that) - $$$$
High - show ads every play - $$$
Medium - show ads per IP - $
Low - No ads at all but no earnings -

Regards

Marcel

Regards

Marcel

Hi,

i dont will blame you, but our ads are time capped on highest rating. We reveal every view in exact and detailed stats. We dont shave any view and always pay full ammount.
Each Host has their own concept, our concept isnt paying as much as possible and punish the viewer with viral ad content, slow streams or LQ Streams.
For Quality Streaming we have alot more Server costs than other hosts. Maybe you dont believe but were actually paying on top because we try to keep always overcapacity on servers.

To make it a bit simpler: "We try to pay as much as possible, while keep the quality at a high level"
Thats what we want to achieve and why we are here.
Its possible that there are some Hosts what pay a bit more, but you can never be sure if they shave or not.
There are also Hosts paying lesser.
We try to hit the middle with superior streaming speeds and qualtys.

If you want max money its possible that some hosts are better for you.

Regards

Marcel

Last edited:
the loading speed is good and in high definition

but something is not going to like me who has only 1 time per ip should be 3 per ip and compared with videwood won the 2 or 3 times what I've generated with you

the loading speed is good and in high definition

but something is not going to like me who has only 1 time per ip should be 3 per ip and compared with videwood won the 2 or 3 times what I've generated with you

Hi grewlis,

we are already checking if there is a possibility to lift limits.
If there is any we will do it for sure.

Regards

Marcel

Hi,

i dont will blame you, but our ads are time capped on highest rating. We reveal every view in exact and detailed stats. We dont shave any view and always pay full ammount.
Each Host has their own concept, our concept isnt paying as much as possible and punish the viewer with viral ad content, slow streams or LQ Streams.
For Quality Streaming we have alot more Server costs than other hosts. Maybe you dont believe but were actually paying on top because we try to keep always overcapacity on servers.

To make it a bit simpler: "We try to pay as much as possible, while keep the quality at a high level"
Its possible that there are some Hosts what pay a bit more, but you can never be sure if they shave or not.

Regards

Marcel

Lol, what quality? Do you have a bakery?
1 pop under ad - ~1 cent to the uploader
Simple business

I tried, but one-tenth as streamin.to

Hi,

Regards

Marcel

Lol, what quality? Do you have a bakery?
1 pop under ad - ~1 cent to the uploader
Simple business

I tried, but one-tenth as streamin.to

one-tenth seems to be a good joke. If you clicked 10 times on your own video maybe.
1pop under = ~1cent = 10 usd cpm. Show me that advertiser paying that rates and i will tripple the payout for everyone...
If you really want to discuss ad me on Skype, but i dont want it to do here. If you dont have Skype send me Pm iam also using jabber.

If you dont want to discuss and you not like our rules nobody forced you to use us!

For all - we are in Alpha and testing with you together. Everyone who is working with us know that we are always improving and i also announced a possible rework of the affiliate programm some days ago.
We are here to stay and not to promise things we cannot hold.

Regards

Marcel

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back